Regional Passport office - helpdesk@passportindia.gov.in does not reply to any mail. Why GOVT. is wasting money on employee who takes care of replying email

sanjeevsinghh on Jun 2, 2011
Support person gets every day around 2 lakhs mail for the passport enquirystatus. The support person is employed by third party. The support person deletes all the mail and he keeps only 5-10 mails . Passport office does not have any information regarding this. I am just pointing you to take care the email services. Actually helpdesk email id is not required at all because anyway no one is going to reply that mail.
Why GOVT is wasting money on the support person ? All the contract between GOVT and third party should be monitored .

Sanjeev

Comments

N Jan 3, 2012 by
BUVANESWAR

form:
subramanian govindhan, house no:old no;2/19, new no 2/27, southstreet, koluvoor, nainarkovil (via)
ramanathaburam(distric), tamilnadu, india.pincode-623705, tel no:9677373685

SORRY SIR, IAM STAY IN SINGPORE.I TAKE MY PASSPORT. MY PASSPORT NUMBER-J7687625
D Dec 29, 2012 by
singhmpdgm

Hallo!
I submitted application for renewal of my passport on 24th July for renewal of my passport vide application file no DL01W0011722412, DOB 03/07/11951.

I have not received my passport till date instead of my earlier inquiry for the same and I was just allotted reference ID :1230103695 but a month has elapsed but no progress.

Mahender Pal Singh
N Feb 9, 2013 by
CONSUME357159456852 Passportindia.gov.in  - Madhya Pradesh, India

PASSPORT - Passportindia.gov.in

I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 16TH JULY 2012 IT IS MORE THAN 8 MONTHS
STILL THERE IS NO INFORMATION REGARDING IT..
WHEN I WENT TO OFFICE THEY MISBEHAVED WITH ME .
MY FILE NUMBER IS
Z-707800 12
DATE OF BIRTH - 23/11/1989
HOPE I'L GET A SOLUTION
N Mar 1, 2013 by
Pushpinder kaur

I have submitted application for renewal of my passport on 6th august for renewal of my passport vide application file no DL2070406268212 DOB 14/4/1983.

I have not received my passport till date what should i will do now please tell me .heip me
N Jun 27, 2013 by
Rajkumar jaiswal 1957

I have submitted application for renewal of my passport on 2/11/2012
my passport file number is LK4070657796012 and my DOB is 22/03/1997
I have not received my passport till date instead of all the earlier inquiries done and is still waiting for the same...
i wanted to inquire regarding the progress of my passport in the RPoffice and is waiting to get it sooner...
N Aug 4, 2013 by
Shebin1

Hello!
I submitted my application for renewal of my passport on 07/06/2013 for renewal of my passport application, file no TV1071038611513, DOB 23/07/1991.

I have not received my passport till now.please let me know about it.

Shebin Baby
N Aug 17, 2013 by
ishamashraf

I submited my application for renewal of my passport on 26/07/2013 for renewal of my passport application, file no BN4077124919913, DOB 01/02/1985
I Have not recived my passport till now.please let me know about it.
Hidayathulla katte
N May 24, 2014 by
mrajeev16

PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA GHAZIABAD IS SHOULD TO RENAME PASSPORT CUSTOMERS UTPIDAN KENDRA.

RAJEEV MAHESHWARI 9368162337