Regional Passport Office Chandigarh - Inquiry against me for my passport

Meenu Puri alise Pervinder Kaur
Respected Sir / Madam,

I am Pervinder Kaur i want to address you about some problems being faced by me due to Police inquiry for my passport from last six months as i have done nothing which is against the law. I have not received my passport as yet.

I had applied for my passport in august 2008 at that time i was living in mohali with my husband. I had submitted all the documents which were required to make passport and completed all the formalities which were required as per law and i didn't gave any false information.
Due to physical and mental harassment by my in-laws my parents took me back to their home on September 17th 2008 since then i am living with my parents.

On 1-10-09 I received CID inquiry, they told me that i have provided birth certificate with my all document which shows my different Name and mother name and different date of birth as against the other documents. I want to tell you that i didn't provide that birth certificate infect i have never seen or used that certificate in my all life during my school days or my all education or in any legal proceedings. At the time of inquiry i came to know that my passport has already been delivered but I haven't received my passport but an inquiry issue has come to me. Even then I had gone to CID office and provided all relevant proofs and required documents which i had used to make my passport and they had given me a clean chit and assured me that they will send all the updated information regarding it to passport authority. After one month again a police person came from SSP office sangrur regarding same matter and I provided them all the document and proofs again which i had given to CID office.But again and again they are coming to my home and threatening me for those things which i have not done. I had asked them about the complaint no. or person who has filed complaint against me but they didn't provide any information.
I request you to please provide me some way as I feel somebody is misusing my passport and has submitted false certificate to passport authority. I also want to provide your attention on certain things-

1. How can passport authority issue passport if I had submitted certificates which show dissimilar information about me.
2. If my passport has been issued who has received my passport as I haven't received it.
3. Who has submitted that birth certificate as neither i used that nor i submitted when i applied for my passport.

I am ready to come to passport office to provide any information regarding me which i had submitted with my application. Please help me i am very much stressed. I shell be thankful to you.

Pervinder Kaur D/o Harbhajan Singh
Ph- 9814337753
Kishan pura colony
Sangrur-148001

Comments

my passport - REGIONAL PASSPORT CHANDIGARH

Dear sir/Madam,

This is regarding passport delay concern.
I have applied for indian passport on
date 26-6-2008 in chandigarh regional
office, But have not received passport
till date (16-09-2008).
My File Referance no is F008176.
Police enquary has been also done.
When i enquaried through internet
The comments are showing that YOUR
APPLICATION TRANSFERED TO POLICY SECTION
PLEASE SEE THE PRO. I could not understand
this message. Pls Help me to privide my
passport as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
Satinder singh rawat

not received passport - Regional Passport Office Chandigarh

i applied for my passport on jan 7, 2008. my file no. is B 000295
AND MY KEY NO. IS 6600029508. i have not received my passport till now please help me in this regard.
thank you.

I am Rahul Vohra S/o Sh.Rattan Lal Vohar I applied for my passport on dated 18/07/2008 my file no. is A053000 7 key no.6505300008.But I have not received my passport till date .please help me in this regard

Thanking You,

B-29 /624/2 DHANDARI KHURD, LUDHIANA PUNJAB 141010
MY CELL NO .9988190942, 9914737406, 9357251181
THANKS...

Non issue of Passport - Regional Passport Office Chandigarh

I have submitted my passportAplication at the counter with all the documents and fee.Police verification submited. The passport is ready.

My passport is withheld on the plea that I had submitted in 1994 .

I have submitted my clarification via 2 mails and throuh Regd. post
explaining that I do not remmember about my submitting of application in 1994 being matter of about 15 years. And I explained that I have not any passport with me to be surrendered.

My File no. is CHDA00159309

My adressis
Shamsher SinghS/O S. Sardrar Singh
Sector 63
Mohai

I have appiled my passport through regional passport office Chandigarhb wide application No. H005782/06/CHD in theNov .2006.After the Police verification and other formalities, regional passport chandigarh sent my passport to my permanent Address V.P.O.Bahi Teh Baijnath Distt. Kangra. H.P.But Due to my Job in Delhi i Could not receive the passport.My Father has given my working Addres to the postmaster & Postmaster sent that passport to my working Address (Arya Communication Electronics Services Pvt. Ltd. 218 Somdutt Chamber-II Bhikaji kama place New Delhi-110066.)But Post office Delhi did not deliver my passport to my working Address, they have delivred my passport to the regional passport office Delhi.Due to my personal sources RPO delhi told me that they have returned back my passport tgo the RPO Chandigarh.When I went to the RPO chandigarh, they told me that they have sent my passport toi RPO shimla. BUT when I visited at the RPO Shimla, they told me that they have not got your passport in our office.
Rquest you to please trace out my passport and sent it to my permanent address, mentione above.

Thanks & raegards,
Sunil Kaundal

passport not issued - Regional Passport Office Chandigarh

key no.6505804808 name surinder kaur gill apllied for passport on 5-8-2008 and didn't get passport yet.my file no. is A058048.. plz issue my passport in short time..thnx

We had applied for passport of our minor son "Agrim Singhal" vide file ID CHDZ69092709 on 21May09...Site is showing information that it is expected to be delivered on 06th July 09...However, we have still not received the passport.

Kindly help.

Manish Singhal
House No. 1321, Sec-4, Panchkula, Haryana

dear sir

sir i have request that i have been waiting my passport for june 2005 please do investigation about my passport my name is jagdish singh% baldev singh . my file no is (L 001763) My mobile is 9417851513 and home no is 01764285293 .plz send my passport now

Respected Sir/Madam,

Please provide me proper information regarding my passport, as per your information I will get my passport back after one week. Key no. is 8200302110 and for web Enquiry of file no. CHDR00302110. Name – Mr. Kanwalpreet Singh. I am sending you cash receipt; please find enclosed attachment of cash receipt.

I am Jasbir from Ropar Punjab I have applied for re-issu of passport with all the documents and that was Filed at passport Seva Kender Chandigarh vide File no. CH2070272106410 sucessefully. At the last stage C-Counter The Granting officer has kepet the Passport application on hold with comment that you have not produced the old passport which was expired years ago. Sir I have not even have the copy of that passport because that was expired as per my knowledge at least 20 years earlier. Sir kindly suggest me what can I do at this stage.
Kindly help me and oblige.
Jasbir Singh
File no CH2070272106410
E mail jassidakala@yahoo.com
singhjasbir113@gmail.com

My name is Jaswinder Singh, I have a query regarding correction in my cousin sister's passport. Her name is Jasvir Kaur. She is living in Kalia village. She has recently received her passport by post. But by mistake instead of her mother's name her mother in law's name has been taken in the passport.

So, Please guide me regarding the above mentioned correction that what will be the procedure to rectify the wrongly taken name, and also tell me that is there any time limit to rectify the same.

Kindly help me & oblige
Distt: Ludhiana
N Mar 29, 2011 by
javed 770

Sir/Madam,

My file no is Z15349510 and I applied for passport in regional passport office chandigarhDated
24-10-2010.My date of Birth is 24-02-1979.On seeking status I got
this message.

It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of
Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time.

Kindly issue my passport without any delay.

Sanjeev Kumar
A Oct 12, 2011 by
garrymultani

dear sir
sir i have request that i have been waiting my passport for 21september 2011 please do investigation about my passport my name is harjinder lal%roop lal. my file no is(ch3060293212011)my mobile is9501714646.plz send my passport now
N Dec 26, 2011 by
dharmesh chopra

Sir/Madam,

I got my daughter's passport in the year 2006 from RPO Chandigarh, in which the name of my wife is komal, who have since expired and I got re married, in th year 2009 with Mrs. Monika Chopra. I am bank employee.

How can I get the name of my wife changed in the passport of my daughter and how much it will take time approximately.

Yours sincerely,

Dharmesh Chopra
PNB, Gill Road, Ludhiana
D Nov 3, 2012 by
nitishpuri

Sir/Madam

my file no. is CH4060558832012 and i applied for passport on 13-08-2012.At that time passport authority member keep on hold my file due to the reason of Late Birth certificate and he said me that your main passport procedure start after the verification of birth certificate and you should check your status regularly.My verification report is ok but till date my satus is same that is" your police verification is review at regional pasport office and your passport dispatched you with the indication of sms or email.

Regional Passport Office Chandigarh - Inquiry against me for my passport