Reliance Digital TV - COMPLAINT NOT SERVED

amrita26.arora on May 20, 2012
I have registered my complaint in that due to weather conditions my dish of reliance digital tv is been damaged, kindly send the engineer, i registered this complaint on 15th may 2012..customer care executive gave me the request Id and committed me that my request will be served in 48 hours...on 17th may 2012 , no engineer turned up, i again called up in night on 17th..again the executive committed me that my request will definately be served on 18th...again no engineer turned up...i again called up on 18th night that still my request is been not served and asked the executive to transfer my call to senior dept..he did that and again on 18th executive of senior dept committed me that my request will be served on 18th..on 18th when no engineer turned up i again called and person from senior dept committed me that my request will be served on 19th for sure..when again the same no engineer turned up on 19th as well , i again called up and again they committed that request will be served on 20th may'12...when again no engineer turned up on 20th as well i again called up..customer care executive who picked the call i asked him to transfer the call to senior dept he talked so rudely and asked my rudely that why should i transfer your call..i will not...when i insisted him than he only transfered my call and again they are committing that request will be served tomorrow...THEY ARE COMMITTING WRONG THAT REQUEST WILL BE RESOLVED IN 48 HOURS...AND ITS BEEN NOW 5 DAYS....THEY SHOULD BE HANGED AND CASE SHOULD BE FILED AGAINST THEM SO THAT ANY BODY ELSE SHOULD NOT BECOME FOOL AND DOES NOT BUY SUCH SERVICE..
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A May 20, 2012 by
amrita26.arora