Reliance Digital TV - loss of signal from last 15 days

shashi dubey on May 18, 2012
Dear sir
with heavy heart i have to inform you that i am new consumer of your reliance digital tv connection insatlled on 12th april 2012.
due to unhealthy weather on 12th may 2012, there was problem in dish that was installed. since then "signal lost" is bieng displayed.
problem yet increased when no action was taken for already registered complaints:
on 12th may- complaint no. 201 050 37
on 14th may- complaint no: 179 112 296

please take neccessary step to resolve my problem asap or wise it will take me no longer to submit same to consumer court.

hope you will understand my problem, unconvinence caused by non availiblity of television signal lost for such a long time

hoping for positive response asap.

custumer id:200 958 780 019.
(200 958 780 726)
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

nilesh modi Digital TV  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

not working since 15 days - digital tv

I M USING UR DIGITAL TV SINCE 2 YRS. THIS IS FIRST TIME HAPPEN WITH ME. MY CUSTOMER ID IS 4478334 & MY NAME IS NILESH MODI. MY M# 09898711064. I HAD LUNCHED COMPLAIN BEFORE 15DAYS BUT STILL NOBODY HAS COME & DIGITAL TV STILL NOT WORKIG... THIS IS VERY POOR SERVICE FROM UR SIDE. I MADE CALL IN CALL CENTER THERE PEPOLE ALWAYS SAID PERSON IS COMING TODAY WITHOUT FAIL BUT I DNT KNOW WHICH TODAY?? PLS RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ANY FUTHER QUERY CONTACT ME ON MY M# 09898711064

Reliance Digital TV - loss of signal from last 15 days