RPO Mumbai - Passport Not Received

Surendrasingh Sukhdevsingh Tej
Application Date :05/12/2008
Status :Your application is in process
Grievance : Its more than 4 months, I applied for the passport, but still I have not received my passport. All the formalities were completed 2 months back, and I was told at that time, that I would receive my passport in 10 days time. When I check the status of my passport on the website it keeps on showing that, my application is in process. Recently I read in the newspaper, that passport will be issued in 3 days time, but in my case I feel little amused.
SURENDRASINGH SUKHDEVSINGH TEJ

Comments

Application Date :09/09/2008
Dte of birth -01/04/1975

Hima Shah RPO Mumbai  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Hi ,

File number - A008347
Application date - 05-03-2010

We have filled the PPForm twice on 05th May and 20th July 2010.

Still the current status on the site is
"You are requested to call on this office and meet the Public Relation Officer, Cabin No. ( ) on any working day between 10.30 am and 12.30 pm. Please bring your original ration card/school leaving certificate/birth certificate/marriage certificate.

Please furnish THREE copies of the enclosed personal parti-culars form duly completed alongwith THREE photographs".

We visited the Dahisar police station twice but they told that they have not received the file and the verification is pending.

We also visited RPO mumbai twice but they have no record about the new PPForms filled

Can anybody help on this pls

Hima Shah
+91-9920898621
N Jun 10, 2012 by
kaidjoher

Application Date : 28-02-2012
Applicant's Date of Birth : 13-09-1950
File Reference Number : BOM-S001169-12
Status :Your application is in process
Grievance : Its more than 4 months, I applied for my mom's passport, but still I have not received her passport. All the formalities were completed 2 months back, and I was told at that time, that I would receive my passport in 10 days time. When I check the status of my passport on the website it keeps on showing that, my application is in process.Recently I read in the newspaper, that passport will be issued in 3 days time, but in my case I feel little amused.
KAIDJOHER KANORWALA