Samaj Kalyan Vibhag - scholarship

anu chaudhary on Jun 30, 2012
Respected sir,
I am Anu Chhikara student of b.tech 3rd year at IIMT ENGG COLLEGE. I did not get my schlorship till now. My name is already mentioned on the site of Samaj Kalyan vibhag but my scholarship is not provided. I did not get scholarship from 1st year to 3rd. I am not from the rich family. My father is a Farmer. My father work hard for submit my fee in college. it is very difficult and a hard task for my family.
So, it is my humble request to you please help me and provide me scholarship so that it will help me in my study.

My Account no. is 0318001500044419

Comments

N May 23, 2014 by
sady_me

Best Review
sir i have also not get till now my scholorsghip or pocket money and sir my family is not able to pay my college fees i m student of bca 1st year from college of management studiese (ragendra swaroop kbowledge city kanpur lucknow national higway)!!! unnao .. sir my application form registration number is 26032000395 and my acount nmber is 731910110005219 bank of india (banthra unnao)... sir plz do this favouer for me i will alwayss thankfull to you ... ( ----- of kind your information many student at my college that get their full scholorship )) and finally again sir plzz
a nagarjuna Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - India

scholarship not claimed - arya college

sir i am nagarjuna i have applied my scholar ship but not yet it came sir so tell what'z wrong with that
abhishek yadav Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

respected sir
Sir my name is abhishek yadav i am a student of BCA from meerut affilated to CCS university sir i didant get my scholar ship of this year but my other friends get there scholar ship because the have applyed source of ony person and the have got the scholar ship .sir i am in need of my scholar ship to give my college fee for my further study ,,i am not so rich that i can give my fee i am from a farmer
family.sir please help me to provide my scholar ship.
yours truly
abhishek yadav
MEERUT (U.P)
adesh pandey Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

This is all right the department is requested to take appropriate action.
FIROJ.AHAMAD. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

respected sir
Sir my name is firoj ahamad. i am a student of B.Tech-II year from 'SURYA SCHOOL OF PLANNING ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT' hariharpur, Lucknow affilated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2008-09' & '2009-10' but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee i am from a farmer
family.sir please help me to provide my scholarship.

Firoj Ahmad
Lucknow(U.P.)
FIROJ.AHAMAD. Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

respected sir
Sir my name is Firoj Ahamad. I am a student of "B.Tech-2nd year" from "SURYA SCHOOL OF PLANNING ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT Hariharpur, Lucknow" affilated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
Sir I did not get my scholar ship of both sessions '2008-09' & '2009-10' but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir I am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, I am not so rich that I can give my fee i am from a farmer family.
Sir please help me to provide my scholarship.

Yours Sincerely

Firoj Ahmad (c.s. 2nd year)
Lucknow(U.P.)
sanjuap Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

sir,i m student of Institute of engineering & technology Resora,Sitapur(UPTU),my name is sanjeev kumar misra,btech 3rd year,i wish to inform u that every general category student who has thier account other than SBI has got their scholarship of RS 1650 but students who had thier account in SBI didn't get their scholarship till now,so plz sir help me out,I will be very grateful to u,
MUNESH KUMAR Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

RESPECTED SIR
MY NAME IS MUNESH KUMAR I STUDYING IN CLASS -LL.B-II BROM B.S.A. COLLEGE MATHURA BUT SIR I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY YEAR SCHOLAR SHIP IN LL.B AND FULL FORM FORM COMPLETED. SUBMITTED NEW INCOME AND CASTE CERTIFICATE I AM BELONG THE CASTE S/C SUBCASTE DHOBI PLEASE GIVE ME MY SCHOLAR SHIP JUST NOW MY CONT NO-921976717122 MY EMAIL. ID MK7122@REDIFFMAIL.COM

MUNESH KUMAR LL.B
MATHURA B.S.A. COLLEGE MATHURA
sitmlko Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

sir, i m student of Sarswati Institute of technology & management, unnao (UPTU), my name is ABHISHEK kumar MBA 2nd year, i wish to inform u that every general category student who has thier account and didn't get their scholarship till now, so plz sir help me out, I will be very grateful to u, and my mob no-80047002898
avinash singh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gr noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

i m a student of btech 2nd year ..my scholarship of session 2009-10 is been not given yet.. and verification of income has been done..and college has already charged RS 8000/- as comission.

avinash singh
09891124332,9532886569
sharad1979 Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gr noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am learning in Aeroli - Mumbai in Datta Meghe College. B.E.Mech. (2nd year). I need the scholarship very urgent. But College did not give the response. I am from middle Class Family.

I am unable to take the admission for second year due to fee.

Please help me... If Possible.

Dhiraj Kishor More
M. 95 95 61 40 61
ajaykumarjss Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gr noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

i am the student of jss college noida, 2nd year . i am so economically weak and i have not get my scholarship. i have most need of scholarship for further study.
so, please help me for to give my scholarship.

your sincerely
AJAY KUMAR
09990640837, 09548603102
santosh5443 Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

sir.
pl tell me details who are provide scholarship for obc candidate graduation course BE/BTECH.who are student study other state.
my brother are studious in (M.P.)but belong from allahabad (U.P.).
kindly provide me sir.
thanking you
D
vikkymeena Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gr noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

i am the student of agarwal evening college jaipur, 1st year . i am so economically weak and i have not get my scholarship. i have most need of scholarship for further study.
so, please help me for to give my scholarship.
your sincerely

MANOHAR LAL MEENA

09636061429, 09785233925
sachin _pawar Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gr noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

i have taken admission to ME CIVIL in Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering n i belong to Backward Category. Even though i am not given any concession in fees neither allowed to fill the Scholarship form.
mr.optimistic Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

vibhag (U.P)
i m a student of SHRI RAM MURTI SMARAK COLLEGE OF ENGG AND TECH., BAREILLY.our college is has not given the schlorships of many students which was assigned by the state govt.they are misusing the funds given by the govt. for students welfare...plz help us...
Vipin.Kumar Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Respected sir
Sir my name is Vipin Kumar. i am a student of B.Tech 4th year from ' Priyadarshini College Of Computer Sciences,Gr. Noida' , affiliated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2009-10' but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee my father only income came from agriculture which is low than 1 Lakh.
.sir please help me to provide my scholarship.

Vipin Kumar
Gr. Noida,up
E-mail id:vipin19_89@yahoo.co.in
ssmali1505 Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am OBC Cteg. Student of MACS College Pune, MCA (Science), My College is Non Grantable but According to Maharashtra GR of Scholarship, we will get 50% Scholarship,
But Samaj klyan officer Swarger Says that Ur as well as ur College not eligible. so please help me,

Sandeep Mali
prateekglaitm Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

respected sir,
I beg to say that i m a student of final year b.tech mechanical engineering, GLA institute of
technology and management. I had not got my scholarship for the past two years 2008-9 and 2009-10 of amount 6600 (3300 per year) i really need that money for my studies to go better. All of my friends are getting that amount. So please help me for sake of my studies, I will be highly grate full to you.

Name: Prateek Gupta
Fathers name : Mr. Kiran Prakash Gupta
B.tech final year
mechanical
GLA, mathura
hars Samaj Kalyan Vibhag  - Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

dear sir,
I am student of B.tech Second year from GCRG group of Institutions BKT Lucknow(college code 473). I want to know that the scholarship is come from SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG is come to student's account or to the college's account?
your sincerely,