Follow us
Log in        Register
     
 

Samiah International (Garden City, Hapur) - No construction/Delay in possession

 
31 Reviews
User
  unknown
I have booked a flat in garden city,hapur back in 2008. Samiah is delaying the possesion and there is no construction going on. Please join me so that we can force them and go to consumer forum collectively.

Samiah's financial condition is worse it seems. They are big liars.
Complaint comments 30 Comments     Updated:
Resolve this Complaint  

Comments

 
I agree with this, i have also booked a flat in Dec 2007 and till now nothing has been given.
I called then some time back (about a month) and they said that the posession will be given in Oct 2010 or max Dec 2010

crossing the fingers

regards
Sri
A
User
rgedam  
 
Yes, It is true that Samiah International Builder Pvt. Ltd. is not trust worthy builder. It representatives often contact without any authority to do so and ask customers of payments irrespective of the plan under which flats are booked. Also the executives of Samiah often projects as if they are owner and customers are their debtors which is unethical and criminal act. Often they conceal their identity and also assume fictitious names. No senior level officer of Samiah attend any phone or give clear position of the progress. Indeed there is no progress in construction work. This matter needs to be brought to the notice of government. In case there are large number of customers who have booked the flats then FIR could be lodged for cheating and frauds. Also application could be made at district level consumer court. Some one should take a lead before it is too late.
 
I also booked a flat in garde city hapur (samiah) in 2008. Mr. sagir khan is a very bad and indisciplined person. I please request all of you to give your phone no's and address when filing a comment in net, so that we all are contract to each other and take a hard action as soon as possible. My no is 9868851854
 
we will hang sagir khan as soon as possible. He is very fraud man.
N
User
Anz  
 
Following are the numbers of few guyz:
Amit: 9910565929
Aashish: 9312701200
Pk verma: 9871430290
AnkitNigam: 9818583323
CV Ramarao: 9810509674

Can we all meet at samiah's sector 63 office on coming saturday/sunday?
 
COMPLAINTS MADE AGAINST SAMIAH INTERNATIONAL BUILDERS PVT LTD ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT & COMMENT AGAINST MR.SAGEER IS ALSO TRUE. HE IS IGNORING THE CALLS & WANTS GET RID OF THE CUSTOMER WHILE HIS DUTY IS TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TOWARDS THE CUSTOMERS FROM WHICH HE IS BEING FED AS A SALARY.
THIS BEHAVIOR OF MR. SAGEER KHAN IS ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE PERFORMANCE AND FAITH OF SAMIAH GROUP.SO MR. ZAMIL HAVE TO INITIATE FOR THE SOLUTION & SUCH PERSON (MR. SAGEER) BE STROGLY WARNED TO AVOID SUCH TYPE OF BEHAVIOR WITH CUSTOMERS...
 
please mention mobile number also so that we can make a call to you
 
Hello,

I also have taken a flat in Garden City. In fact, I have made all payment in one shot which is close to 14 lakhs. Now they are saying that phase 1 will be completed in June 2011. Right now, I am in Hyderabad and have not visited the site, but when I called their office today, Oct 23, 2010, they are saying that construction of phase 1 is going on. Has anybody visited the site recently and if so, what is the status?

Vandana, cell 8897930946 and 9652777232
 
I also had a word with Mr. Sageer Khan and he said possession will be given in July 2011. I guess we can wait till that time. - Vandana&Rajat/8897930946
 
Hi

I have also booked the flat at Garden city hapur, they also promised they will give possession by oct 10 but now there is no construction going at site, the thing is only 2-3 basement piller are made but no construction till..


Regards
Kiran chhetri
9873691053
A
User
KFarhad  
 
Dear All,
Samiah will not deleiver you even after June 2011. I am 100% sure about it. We are a group of people who have bought plots in NRI Lake City Ruderapur and paid 80% amount of the plots. Still nothing has happened on ground and Samiah is asking for the remaining 20%. If Samiah has not done the development even after taking 80% payment how they will do it in the remaining 20%. Samiah (Mr. Jameel) is making fool of the public and playing with our money. Please do something and my wise suggestion is that you all ask to take back your money with some appreciation. I am pretty sure that Samiah will not deliver the plots or flats as promised. There are many other projects where Samiah is cheating public. Singapore Residency, Media Village and many more. Our hard earned money is in wrong hands... 9810694889, Farhad
 
Hello Friends,

Please open this link and you will come to know the truth about Hapur project.

SBI has defaulted samiah and taken over the Garden city project, Hapur.

SBI is the owner of the land now.

Link: http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/samiah-builder-c482636.html
A Jan 25, 2011 by
User
TANVIRferoz  
 
I AM AN NRI, HAVE ALSO BOOKED A FLAT IN SAMIAH GARDEN CITY.BUT NO ONE FROM SAMIAH HAS MADE A POSITIVE RESPONSE ABOUT POSSESSION DATE OF FLAT.I AM WORRIED WHAT IS HAPPENNING NOW.
A Feb 18, 2011 by
User
Vikash1404  
 
hello friends
i also booked a flat at garden city in year feb 2009 when the builder promised to hand over flat in dec 2010. i paid about 50 percent of the amount after taking housing loan but the construction is not been done since i last visited the site only little work on road has been done. now they are saying to transfer the amount to buy rudrapur project which is not viable for me any way. i got frustrated and want to concel the agreement to get my hard earned money back. right now i am at hyderabad my no is 9160231021.
A Mar 19, 2011 by
User
eixilgroup  
 
Kindly provide me your assistance how you are pursuing because I'm also in same boat.
A May 11, 2011 by
User
neetu rajput  
 
I have also booked flat at Hapur during Feb 2009. Construction work has been stopped. Samiah builder reputation has been destroyed. Strict action is required to be taken by all of us. Please fix a date to organise demonstration at Samiah Corporate office at Sec 62 at Noida. A joint complaint is also required to be lodged with Distt. Police and civil administration at an early date. My mobile No. is 9990767387.
N Nov 3, 2011 by
User
Kuwar Pal Singh  
 
Hi,
I have also booked a single bed room flate in hapur in 2008 & till date there is no suficient construction, I req. to all pl. come to gether after fixing a day with mobile, Thx
K. P. Singh
GZB
Mobile no. 9958110322
N Nov 22, 2011 by
User
sachinc_79@yahoo.co.in  
 
Hi,

I am planning to buy a flat or possibly a plot in Hapur. I am residing in Mumbai and have no idea about the market over there.Can any one suggest me the trust worthy builder in Hapur.
N Jan 6, 2012 by
User
svkartik  
 
Hi all,

Thanks to some of you I cold contact. I had decided to visit R'pur to se the site and the location to buy Flat @ Rudrapur. But it seems it is quite uncertain on what they promise and what they deliver. Not a wise plan.

SV Kartik
A Jan 28, 2012 by
User
satyendra 2  
 
Rudrapur site of Samiah Group, is best for investment, i m fully satisfied with Samiah Group

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good) No Rating
    code
    Samiah International (Garden City, Hapur) - No construction/Delay in possession