Saraswati Kunj House Building Society Gurgaon - Plot not handed over

SATISH-KUMAR
I am the registered member of Saraswati Kunj House Building Society Vill Wazirarabad Gurgaon since 2000 for a plot measuring 100 sq yds. I have paid the entire amount as and when asked by the socity.Whenever the office bearers are approached they say the case is subjudice in the High Court Chandigarh. I believe thousands of investors have burnt their fingers and lost all the hopes of getting their piece of land. Though the society has been practically taken over by the Administrator HUDA Gurgaon since 2004 but nothing has been done to prrotect the interests of the gullible poor people.Could please help me out in getting my plot at the earliest. Thanking you.

Comments

shamz

Dear Mr. Satish,
Like you I am one of the investors in the society, I am not aware of the latest on the matter. In case I ahve to speak with the society people or concern person whom should I be in touch. Could you please share the society contact details.

Shamz

Dear Saraswati Kunj Member,

I took the membership of this society in 1988 and am still waiting for the block of my land of 100 sq yards. I called the treasurer last week and found that nothing is happening at the moment because the case is still pending with High court. This is really ridiculous that after 22 years, the society is unable to resolve the issue and could not hand over the land to its members.

Indian Govt. should impose a max. limit of the time on these kind of societies so that members should at least know how long they might need to wait before they could get their share. Now we can only hope that society will provide us that land in this life time only.

Anil

Plot not handed over

I alloted the one plot in Saraswati Kunj House Building Society Vill Wazirarabad Gurgaon in 1992 measuring 100 sq yds. I have paid the entire amount as and when asked by the society but we could not get the possession Whenever the office bearers are approached they say the case is subjudice in the High Court Chandigarh.. I believe thousands of investors have lost all the hopes of getting their piece of land. Though the society has been practically taken over by the Administrator HUDA Gurgaon since 2004 but nothing has been done to prrotect the interests of the poor people.Could please help me out in getting my plot at the earliest.
Thanking you.
ratnap

DEAR ESTEEMED MEMBERS (SARASWATI KUNJ SOCIETY, GURGAON, HARYANA.)

ELECTION DATE ANNOUNCED FOR SELECTING EXECUTIVE COMITEE MEMBERS, TO BE HELD IN 31 JAN. 2011.

GET READY TO CAST YOUR VALUABLE VOTE.
TRY TO AVOID ELECTING CORRUPT PEOPLE IN THE MANAGEMENT COMMITEE AS YOU DID LAST TIME.

ALSO HEARD THAT GOVT. OF HARYANA WILL ENSURE FREE AND FARE ELECTION UNLIKE LAST TIME AND NO DUBIOUS CANDIDATE.

PLEASE AVOID ELECTING MEMEBRS LIKE -
SHARMA, GOYAL, BHATI, SUNIL KUMAR ETC. FOR BETTER FUTURE OF OUR SOCIETY ELSE SAME STORY WILL BE REPEATED YEAR AFTER YEAR AND WE WILL NEVER GET A PLOT OF LAND EVEN AFTER MAKING FULL PAYMENT 7 TO 10 YEARS BACK.

A VICTIM MEMEBER LIKE YOU.
N Jan 1, 2011 by
bawasingh

प्रिये सरस्वती कुञ्ज के लोगो,

आप लोगो से बेनती है की सिर्फ इलेक्शन में चैर्मन बनने की न सोचे बल्कि जिन लोगो ने १० सालो से प्लाट ख़रीदे है उनका भी धियन दे, ४ साल पहले भी यह मीना सूद और यादव जैसे लोग आये थे इन्हों ने जब लोगो से एल्क्ट्रिसिटी और सेवार्गे के पैसे मांगे वोह भी लोगो ने दिए, फिर किया हुआ आज भी लोग इंतज़ार कर रहे है, किरपा करके मेरी लोगो से बनती है की वोट उन लोगो को दे जो कुछ कर सके वर्ना इंतज़ार करने के सिवा कुछ नहीं, हम जैसे लोगो का भला हो जाये कितनी मेहनत से हम लोगो ने पैसे जोड़े और प्लाट मै लगाई, पर अभी तक इंतज़ार कर रहे है.
saraswatikunjsociety

it is requested to all members that please choose the committee members very carefully.

our goal must be to have a committee that is pro-allotment, pro-action and pro-members.

all aspiring committee contenders must make public their manifesto and intentions.

also, all must ensure that the current committee members must be evaluated on their performance. only then should anyone be given a second term.

ALL SOCIETY MEMBERS MUST AVOID MAKING THE MISTAKES OF THE LAST ELECTION AND END UP HAVING CORRUPT AND DIS-UNITED MEMBERS!

please visit blogspot:

saraswatikunjsociety

follow the saraswati kunj election process at :

N Jan 4, 2011 by
Ramni

Friends,

Like all of you I am also member of this society and is eagerly waiting for the possession of my plot. After reading all this information posted by some "saraswatikunjsociety" on this website I thought best would be to call up these guys and get firsthand information. I could not find any details of this guy who is projecting himself as "saraswatikunjsociety". I think its some fake id to misguide us.

Then I spoke Mrs Sood for the information on the latest development and got all my queries answered.She was the part of last committee selected and has been working hard to put things back on track. In case you feel then you can also speak to her at 9891147607.
N Jan 5, 2011 by
Ramni

Saraswati Kunj's group on FACEBOOK.

www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107851392566972
N Jan 23, 2011 by
saraswatikunjmaf

Please visit www.saraswatikunjmaf.in for latest news, updates and eye opening facts on the society. Become part of the forum to fight against corruption.
N Jan 25, 2011 by
dine

JOIN - http://saraswatikunjmaf.in
A Jan 30, 2011 by
singh raghuveer

This is prime responsibility of state govt but state govt is also not bothering to expediate the problem
A Feb 6, 2011 by
narysharma1979

Hi everyone,

I m the original member from 1988. I think I made the right decision of not making any payment for the plot to these CHEATS...As the case is subjudice and only GOD knows when court will decide the matter and handover the plots to registered owners. Most people have invested their hard earned money into this to make their dream house and these burglars, CHORS and DAAKUS have wasted 20 years ie 1/3rd of our lives.

Please let me know if there is finally some good news for all of us in this one life.

All the best,
SS.
N Feb 12, 2011 by
tayloraccts

Can any body tell me what is the latest position of the the Society? Has the Elections been Held or nor? If Yes who are the Elected Members and if not when they shall be held? Who is managing the Society now?
N Feb 20, 2011 by
DeepakBagga

Thanks to all those who have deployed their time and money, irrespective of any contribution, from anyone, whatsoever, your motivation in this direction is positive indeed and I hope and wish all success in this endeavor.
The Judgement delivered by the Honourable High Court Chandigarh is a welcome and I congratulate the actual entitled voters and actual persons who have fully paid up their share of price pertaining to their piece of land, thus making entitled to vote in for the elections.
Atleast one can now hope for some transparency in the matter.
all the best
Arjun Bagga/Deepak Bagga
N Mar 22, 2011 by
ajitsahni

I am member since 2004 and paid the full amount of the plot measuring 250 sq yds. They also took the amount for the registry of my plot but regret to say that othing has happened so far. I am financially weak at this moment and desperately need money and dont know what to do. Can any body help me to get plot or the refund of money with interest. My membership no. is 6841. Mobile No. 09993670348
N Mar 27, 2011 by
Malhotra Rakesh

It looks like that the honest members are being punished thru some unscruplous management members, dealers, politicians and the concerned government agencies. Let us all members unite and come forward and act like JAATS who are demanding for their RIGHTS. Do not listen to these CHEATS and come together. At the time of elections ask the POLITICIANS to help clean this mess. Take ur voice to all the concerned departments. After all, all of us know some body in some government department. Do not pay them any money let the law decide but again How much time it will take? Use ur influence, start writing or contacting to the concerned judges. Let them also know how we all are suffering in the hands of few, so called elected OFFICE BEARERS.
Hoping for the best in time to come.
N Apr 24, 2011 by
ANIL CHUGH

it is simply digusting to hear the level of corruption running through at all levels from brokers, office bearers, politicians and govt officials. I hope court can create some transparancy in this whole act and decide on the cause which has affected many innocent people.
N May 30, 2011 by
Nalvinder Puri

All these people like Meena Sood, Goyal, Sharma, Bhatti should be hanged in full public view for looting the innocent public of their hard earned money. They are all agents, dallas and pimps all out to make money. The society should be cancelled and the upright people in Govt.(if you can find any) should be made responsible for this.

Saraswati Kunj House Building Society Gurgaon - Plot not handed over