SBI ATM Cum Debit Card - Need to change phone number

arokiaantony
Dear Sir
I have got my SBI account from Trivandrum SBI ,then I gave a mobile number but now I have changed my old mobile number and now i am having a new number .I need to change my mobile number as I am stuck with the High security password problem.Please advice how to change.

Comments

N Nov 9, 2014 by
Moken Angu

Best Review
1. go to any SBI ATM
2. Use the card you want alerts for.
3. Press option that says Mobile Registration.
4. Enter you new mobile number. thats it.
(Only one number can be registered for one account, when you enter your new number, DBMS automatically registers you new number and deletes previous one)

If you want to register more than 1 mobile numbers to a single account, you have to give a written application for doing so to you branch manager.

Hope it helped...
rocketi_101 State Bank of India  - Balugaon, Khordha, Odisha, India

change of atm - SBI ATM

I have an sb account (no.10319839203) in INS Chilika Branch, and my ATM no is 6220180322900088251. my atm is not working properly due to tear and wear of atm. I also try to your toll free number i.e 1800-112211 for complaints. but it is not connected.
it is requested that my old atm card be blocvked and issue ticket no. so that i can submit my card to my branch.

sujit kumar paul
rocketi_101 State Bank of India  - Balugaon, Khordha, Odisha, India

it is very useful for customer.

Dear Sir
I have got my SBI account from Trivandrum SBI, then I gave a mobile number but now I have changed my old mobile number and now i am having a new number .I need to change my mobile number as I am stuck with the High security password problem.Please advice how to change
N Jun 18, 2012 by
loafer

I have got my SBI account from salem SBI, then I gave a mobile number but now I have changed my old mobile number and now i am having a new number .I need to change my mobile number.Please advice how to change
N Sep 17, 2012 by
saswat1231

what are the procedures to change my mobile number of my sbi account through ATM?
N Nov 4, 2013 by
Nukshitemsu

Dear SBI Staffs,
i want to replace my previous mobile number as my number has been blocked and now i am using new one. kindly help me.
N Dec 18, 2014 by
ramsy

i want to change my number

N Mar 14, 2015 by
karunako

I WANT TO CAN CHANGE MY ATM PHONE NUMBER OF SBI
N Mar 14, 2015 by
shanmugam manigandan

how do i get net banking user name and password for my account