SBI Bank - Cheque deposit

Bharat
I want to address this issue in this forum against SBI Bank. I have deposited a outstation cheque for clearance in SBI on 16-Dec-08. Till today the check is not presented at the other bank. I have been continuously asking the brach - earlier they used to say the payment is not yet made from other bank. when I enquired with the other party, I came to know that the cheque is not yet presented for clearance.

SBI banks do not answer any query over the phone. I had to send some one from my family to enquire personally ( since I am out of station couldn't visit personally all the times.). Finally they told that the cheque is couriered on 30-Jan-2008( After 1.5 months). But still the cheque is not presented for clearance, I have confirmed with counter party.

Please advise what action I need to take in this scenario ?

Comments

cheque presented for collection - State Bank of India

We have presented a cheque received from Department of atomic energy, Govt of india dt:5.5.2008 on 12.5.2008. The cheque is presented to SBI-Vadavalli branch and cheque is issued from state bank of India, NFC branch, Hyderabad. Till date we do not know the fate of cheque. To the surprise the cheque presented on 12.5.2008 is sent for collection only on 28.5.2008. The delay in payment resulted in lot of agony and also resulted in non-execution of orders from customers leading to unhappy customers

cheque deposit - cheque deposit

I have a saving A/c No. 01911050001444 in the Sonepat Branch in Haryana. It is a salary A/c.
I have deposited a Cheque no.613042 worth Rs. 20, 000/- on 17.06.08, and it was a local cheque being issued by LIC Of India (Sonepat)of a local bank main Branch Of PNB Sonepat.
This amount was deposited in my account on 19.06.08, and was withdrawn by the bank on 20.06.08 saying that it was a post dated cheque. I agree that by mistake I have deposited the post dated Cheque.
Then I called up at ur customer care at Delhi, they said that You will be getting this Cheque back at ur mailing address through courier within five working days. I waited for 5 working days and lodged a complaint at the customer care with complaint no.109841014, also the tellecaller assured that you will shortly be contacted by the concerned bank and they will immediately do the needfull. Till date i have not received neither the call from anybody from bank nor the cheque. Daily I am contacting ur Customer care but except the assurance I am not getting anything. I am working in Roulunds Braking India Pvt. Ltd. as an Asst. Manager Production, and we have almost 400 accounts from this company, you can imagin how badly it is effecting the image of ur Bank. Also last year HdFC Sonepat lost 700 accounts of Osram India Pvt. Ltd due to such responses, and all of those accounts were then tranferred to ICICI.
I expect either the cheque back or the amount to be deposited in my a/c as soon as possible.

cheque not cleared yet now - Cheque

sir !

My Mother Kamal T Rathod have saving account with you Account Number 10764373730, i had submitted cheque number : 419319 cheque dated :14/07/2008 of state bank of hyderabad.But still it s not cleared in sbi bank but according sbh bank mumbai that cheque is clread there in mumbai.

Pls look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Vaishali Rathod.
Gulbarga Branch

This has a reference to a cheque of SBI, Paona Bazar Branch bearing no. 014615 dt. 14 /07/09 of M/S Brightway Agency account No.30375176101, issued to a party " Manish Jain " of Delhi.
The party Mr. Manish Jain as reported he has submitted the mentioned cheque to his account No. 00031000292958 of HDFC Bank, Suryakiran Building, Kashturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Palace, New Deihi .
And thereafter I have found the relevant cheque mentioned above has been cleared and debited from my account on 29/07/2009.
Now, as complained by Mr. Manish Jain that the amount has not yet entered into his HDFC account till date i, e. 20/08/09, I am so confused by the way it has been treated like this either from SBI or HDFC and the question now comes as to why it should not be entered into Mr. Manish jain, s account after so long days and if this happens always how we can survived. Please trace the whereabout of the cheque which has been debited and find out why this has happened .
Hope you will act accordingly and intimeate me urgently.

Youirs Faithfully,
AK. Surchandra Singh
Mobile : 09436027239

Cheque has not been submitted for clearance - State Bank of India

I have taken a car loan with SBI, Kilpauk Branch. Car Loan a/c No: 30379743339, I wanted to close the loan hence submitted a cheque at Kilpauk Branch for Rs 2, 78, 000/- (Cheque No:034518, Bank: HSBC).
The cheque has been submitted on 25th Aug'09, it is a local cheque hence have to get cleared in a day or two but till 29th Aug'09 it has not reached HSBC for clearance.

When enquired with the SBI branch, they have no clue about the cheque status, I have to pay interest for the loan amount for these days merely due to the delay in the SBI part.

As SBI has not presented the cheque till now, I need the interest waiver for the delayed days, which is actually due to SBI's lethargic fuctioning.

Palaniappan N

dear sir,
i have registered for clerical exam but have forgotton my password. kindly mail me the same. my registration no is 2162734.
thank you.

I have diposted a cheque of SBI on 28.08.09. The cheque no is 68826 of sbi and it should be diposited also in the sbi a/c only as per given in the cheque. But as on today it has not diposited.

Please give me the feedback of the cheque.

tapan Ghanti

I had deposited a check in SBI on 31-08-09. It was a check of PNB and person holds his account in Derabassi and my accound is in chandigarh. Till today money has not been credited to my account. I want to know how much time it takes to get the clearance done for an outstation check.

I want to address this issue in this forum against SBI Bank. Satna (M.P.). I have deposited a SBH Wadi (Karnataka) cheque on SBI Satna (M.P) on 24 july 09 for the clearance. The cheque no is 277170. The collection no is 42520632. The cheque amount is Rs. 8933.00 rupees .The cheque is sent on 31 July 09 from Satna (M.P.) branch to SBI Wadi (Karnataka). Till today (12 Sept 09 ) the check is not presented at the SBI Wadi (Karnataka) for the clearance . I have been continuously asking the brach - earlier they used to say the payment is not yet made from other bank. when I enquired with the other party, I came to know that the cheque is not yet presented for clearance.

SBI banks do not answer any query over the phone. I had to send some one from my family to enquire personally ( since I am out of station couldn't visit personally all the times.). But still the cheque is not presented for clearance, I have confirmed with counter party.

Please advise what action I need to take in this scenario ?

About clearance of outstation cheque - State Bank of Hyderabad

I have submitted a outstation cheque in SBH but one month have been passed away thw cheque is not cleared
What should be my next step against SBH

I want to address this issue in this forum against SBI Bank. Satna (M.P.). I have deposited a SBH Wadi (Karnataka) cheque on SBI Satna (M.P) on 24 july 09 for the clearance. The cheque no is 277170. The cheque amount is Rs. 8933.00 rupees .The cheque is sent on 26August 09 from Satna (M.P.) branch to SBI Wadi (Karnataka). Till today the check is not presented at the SBI Wadi (Karnataka) for the clearance . I have been continuously asking the brach - earlier they used to say the payment is not yet made from other bank. when I enquired with the other party, I came to know that the cheque is not yet presented for clearance.

SBI banks do not answer any query over the phone. So please do the needful.
Dated:03/11/09

With Regards,
Sanjay Kumar Bhatt
UltraTech Cemnt Ltd.
Mob: 09921170939

delay in credit of payment to deposit acct - uco bank/cheque payment

i used a cheque to mr. sailendra nath bhowmick of sbi tuglakabad delhi.he deposited that cheque to uco bank at udyanarayanpur branch of west bengal on 17/01/2010.amount is deducted by sbi from my account on 05/02/2010.today is 20/02/2010,still not credited that amount to mr sailenranath's account.my other cheques are cleared with in three days of issue.what for the so much delay?

SBI bank cheque - Personal

I Mr.Suhas Pandurang Nagvekar has sent you a cheque of RS.2500 of Dombivali Bank for Credit Card No - 4006 6610 3681 3827 in January 2010. which was said invalid by your customer care department and it will be sent back to me. But I have not received it back yet.
Again i have dropped cheque of SBI Bank (Cheque No.199769) of Rs.10000 on 26 February 2010 for the same. But as usual I have not received any message or call from you. It was dropped at SBI Bank Worli branch. When I inquired at your Worli branch on 4th March 2010 it was said that your cheque collecting person doesn't collect it daily and comes at the interval of 2 to 3 days and being holidays it may not be received by you.
I want to know the current status of the Cheque No.199769 as soon as possible.
Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you.
yours faithfully,
Suhas Nagvekar.

I submit canara bank cheque no. 193159, Rs. 7000/- date 10-march. please send cheque status.

My a/c No. 31051994581.

Manoj Kumar Saini

We have deposited cheque at your pallavaram branch on 5.7.2010 till date the amount not credited in our account we give below the details of of deposited cheque.

Cheque no 702852 Dt 3.7.2010 For Rs. 250000.00 IOB West Mada Street,
Srinagar Colony Chennai 15.

Our Current Account 10260845323

kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

with regards
Bharat Insulations and Enterprises
Pallavaram
Chennai - 600 117.
Phone 044- 22475806/22477036
email- bharatins.12@gmail.com
N Apr 1, 2011 by
anilkumarjha29 State Bank of India  - Saharanpur, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Cheque not credited within 14 days - State Bank of India

I have submitted my Central Bank of India Sursand(Bihar) cheque No.881524 of amount Rs. 50000 in State Bank of India AFS Sarsawa(Saharanpur) A/C No. 11543071574 on 04/02/2011 but still not credited till now. Hence I am unable to plan due to financial crisis.
A Apr 1, 2011 by

State Bank of India staff not taking any interest of customer especially in rural area.
A May 29, 2011 by
harimek

i want to deposit sbi bangalore check in uco bank visakhapatnam so please tell me how much time it will take
N Dec 21, 2011 by
gsu2605 State Bank of India  - BHADRACHALAM, Khammam, Andhra Pradesh, India

NO INFORMATION ABOUT CLEARANCE CHECK - State Bank of India

am having account in SBI branch-in Bhadrachalam,Khammam dist,PIN-507111
AC.No-30394074377,in this i have presented cheque on 12/10/11,cheque number-642678,but up to now no information about cheque clearing,there was no response from bank employs
Am not satisfied with their response
A Jun 7, 2012 by
FFFFFFFFFFF

I am send a cheque book parched of 100 pagess he didn, t come .Ihave send the repit on one month ago i have send this on kolkata brache is seriti muche para branch

please take a action quell

SBI Bank - Cheque deposit