SBI CALL LETTER - can't got my admit card yet now

kumari shweta
respected sir, i have not yet got my admit card for the clerical grade exam, my Registration No. 8247621 and Roll
No. 7805016726 so plz help me

Comments

please receive the call letter - send my admit card

i have not receive the call letter for the post of clerical in sbi. i have deposit fee at date 30 may 2008 and my registration no is 8435315. so please receive me call letter.

Issue of call letter for written exam. of clerical post - candidate

I didn't get call letter for written examination of clerical post. My result of graduation was declared on 9th June, 08 and I get 56.5 % marks. So, please issue me call letter for written exam. of clerical post as early as possible.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Amol Bhuwad

call letter registration - SBI

i am not received my call letter.

referance:

registration no:5513383
roll no :6001002080

replay in my id

I am not received my call letter.
Reference no.6074672

can' t get my admit card - SBI CALL LETTER

sir, ihave not get my admit card yet now, my Registration No. 8343468 and Roll
No. 7805018230 so plz help me.

respected sir, i have not yet got my admit card for the clerical grade exam, my Registration No. 11840

respected sir, i have not yet got my admit card for the clerical grade exam, my Registration No. 2089869 and ID
No. I127C40M so plz help me

No. I127C40M so plz help me

i do not get my admit card i do not have registration no

respected sir, i have not got my admitcard for clerical grade my registration no.5651046 and password 7800KFRG so plz help me

Respected sir,
i am from srinagar and have applied for clerk cum casher post, of which exams are to be held 6th of this month but i have't yet recieved my admit card . So it is resquested if could be possible mail it to me at buridol@gmail.com
my registration no is 106595 . Please do reply
thanks

dear sir/mam i m going to appear for sbi clerical recruitment but i have not yet received my admit card yet.Therefore i request you to send me the admit card as soon as possible so that i can appear for the exam.my registration number is 9638110 and the password is byJnVR28 my address is
tanaya dutta
c/o bidhan dutta
ramakrishna mission road
silchar 788007
assam
my contact number 09864835920/03842267631/09435373262
my email id tanaya_dutta2000@yahoo.com
shreya

my registration no.- 6144935, still i cant get my admit card, whats going on i cant understand, i worked so hard for this examination, only two days to go, i need the status on my email id if possible admit card also on email id or by post, when i didnt get my status within 24 hours then i get legal action on this i more think i let u known that my father is working in sbi since 30 years. saurav (husband of shreya)
finally, i need my admit card of registration no 6144935

iam sending the form that i was filled (scroll down)

STATE BANK OF INDIA - RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF CLERK
Please check Print Preview in A4 size Portrait format with 0.25" margin from all sides (Click to Print )

Paste your recent passport photograph & sign across it. Please retain with you sufficient copies of same photograph for subsequent use.

Registration # : 6144935
1] Category : General
2] Person Disability : No
Disability : Percentage of Disability :
3] Domiciled in Kashmir : No
4] Belong to Religious Minority Community : No
5] Are you a Widow, Divorced woman & woman judicially separated from your husband & who is not remarried : No
6] ExServicemen : No
7] Employee of RRB : No
8] State applied for : Delhi
9] Centre of Exam : New Delhi Centre code : 27
10] SBI Branch Code : 01157
11] Deposit Journal No : 009033007 Deposit City : faridabad
Deposit Date : May 31, 2008 Application Fee : 250
12] Full Name : MRS. SHREYA
13] Date of Birth : October 12, 1986 Age in completed years as on 01.07.2008 : 21
14] Gender : Female

Signature of the candidate
Name :

Place :

Date :

* The candidate must retain the photocopy of the print out of the application form for further reference.

Please retain your Registration No. and Password carefully for further reference/generation of call letter.
shreya

finally, i need my admit card of registration no 6144935

iam sending the form that i was filled (scroll down)

STATE BANK OF INDIA - RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS

Signature of the candidate
Name :

Place :

Date :

dear sir/mam i m going to appear for sbi clerical recruitment but i have not yet received my admit card yet.Therefore i request you to send me the admit card as soon as possible so that i can appear for the exam.my registration number is 9758355
ayush

use this link

dear sir, i don't get my call letter for clerical exams till now.
kindly help me.
my reg. no. 6061561

respected sir, i have not got my admitcard for clerical grade my registration no.2043012 and password if1bs1kq so plz help me

respected sir, i have not got my admitcard for clerical grade my registration no.8426037 and password 48kt632z so plz help me

I have not got admit card yet for clirecal exam of SBI . Ihave registration ID 6133436

SBI CALL LETTER - can't got my admit card yet now