SBI Clerical Exam - procedure and examination centres

Priyobroto Paul

I had taken out the printout by providing the password and registration no. My examination centre is 27. But I dont know about the examination centres and the procedures.

Now, do I have to wait for admission card or this printout is itself my admit card?

What is the venue of "examination centre 27"?

Please answer these two questions ASAP.

Examination date is 6th July 2008. Not so far.

Priyobroto Paul

Comments

my roll no is 5649945
I had got the recipt, But i not confirm about my exam date, time and venue.
plz send me the further information to my above email id.

thanking you sir.

i find my admit card

i find my admit card

Still i have not received my call letter & no email too. Kidly revert when we will receive the call letter or email. Is there any other procedure to take call letter? I have got my Regn No. Is it enough for exam? Where is the exam centre, time & duration? Plz revert.
Further i am not getting any response to my queries.Revert.

sir
I Registered my application under the category of OBC and paid Rs 250/- for the OBC Category and also get the application print out as the same category but in my admit card my category is wrongly printed as ST what the reason ? please send me the futher information to my above email id immediately

my registration number is 3502180500, still today I have not received my admit card . Pl help me.
Rinky Jain
Sawai Madhopur

I had filled the application form online and recieved a password and registration no. But till date I am not reciving the Admit card.

My SBI Reg No. : 107122
Name: Rahul Borah
Assam, Golaghat

I received my admit card from sbi, but the venue is not written in my admit card and every thing is ok like date of eXamination date is on 13 july at 1.45 pm but venue is not written.

Please help me what should I do

sir
I had recieved my call by post and by email but the examination date inthe call letters are different.In email the date of emxamination is 13-7-08 but in letter it is 6-7-08.please help me to know the correct exam date.

I had taken out the printout by providing the password and registration no. My examination centre is 28. But I dont know about the examination centres and the procedures.

What is the venue of "examination centre 28"?

Please answer these two questions ASAP.

Examination date is 6th July 2008. Not so far.

please reply so soon that what is the procedure of received my admit card,

Babendra Rawat

i have not yet received my call letter thought it has been despatched as written in my recd mail and my exam is on 6th july.
Registration No. 106798 for Clerical Recruitment
in SBI. with Roll No. 4001022421
my email id is
p2_0369@yahoo.co.in
my address is c-303 shri sai tower, sodawala lane, nr nutan nagar, borivali west.mum-092.
n my number is 9769402890..
i m requesting u to take notice of my complaint...
n i m waiting for the response...

Registration No. 106798 for Clerical Recruitment
in SBI. with Roll No. 4001022421
my email id is
p2_0369@yahoo.co.in
n my number is 9769402890..
i m requesting u to take notice of my complaint...
n i m waiting for the response...

My Reg. ID is 9677818
Password is tj77u3Q8c
Name Suman kumari

My registration ID is 6210721. Despite numerous attempts I am not able to take a print out of the application form . Please tell me how can take printout of my application form. my exam is on 13th july 2008.

my examination center, my exam.time, my exam date.
kishan

sir i m unable to search the exam venue.plz help me plzzzzzzzzzz

PLZ GIVE ME A SITE FROM WHER I GET VENUE OF EXAM OF SBI ON 6 JULY

CENTRE WISE LIST OF AUTHORISED OFFICERS - SBI- APPLICATION FOR CLERICAL POST

RESP. SIR,
I HAVE APPEARED FOR CLERICAL POST OF SBI BANK. I ALSO DEPOSITED THE APPLICATION FEE OF RS. 250/- WITHIN DUE DATE, BUT UNABLE TO REGISTER ON OR BEFORE 30/05/08.
SO I WANT CENTRE WISE LIST OF AUTHORISED OFFICERS FOR FURTHER CONTACT.
I ALSO CHECKED SITE ( www.sbi.co.in) but no result found.
PLEASE GUID.

MY ANOTHER ID NO - www.paritosh_morde@yahoo.com

dear sir,
Still i have nt got mah call letter.My exam is on 6 july.however i have received an email and it was witten dat for duplicate call letters authorised officer's address and phone will be provided on sbi website with effect from 30 june.
but nothing is provided on dat website as yet..
i m kindly requesting u to provide me the details of how to get the duplicate call letter and the name address and phone number of authorised officers.my registration no. is 9781115 for clearical recruitment in sbi. my roll no. is 2507018840
my email id is kasak.kasak5840@yahoo.com

I had taken out the printout by providing the password and registration no. My examination centre is 21. But I dont know about the examination centres, date of exmination, and roll no.

What is the venue of "examination centre 21"?
My details are as follows
1. Registration ID 8025448