SBI- probationary officer exam - Non receipt of Roll no.

Hema
Registration no:44909
I have not received my roll no and other detail of exam till today dated 09/07/08.
From: Poonam Sharma

Comments

Hema

non receipt of roll no. - SBI-probationary officers exam

Registration No.: 44909
I dont receive my roll no, venue of exams and the other details of exams yet.
From: hema
D
Meera

My son had filled the Customer Relation Executive exam Form & he had received the roll No through mail & also post. He had qualified the paper and received interview calling letter from SBI through mail & post ( 2 times). When he went to attend the interview in SBI (Parliament street, Banch on 19.04.09) but ur SBI's person told him SBI are irresponsible and i am not fault and finally when he asked him why I am not attend the interview then he said him B.Tech degree are not fulfill only commerce persons can attend.

I want to ask u that u dont have write in application details that only commerce students can apply not Btech. When u got the application form u did't see the qualification berore sent roll no. This is my wasiting time and money u think I am fool.

Please rveert otherwise I complaint the media and ur above officer. Don't take smoothly bcoz I am Government servant

Ph No. 9899690971

Regarding for hall ticket - Probationary Officer Exam

this is manikandan.i have applied Probationary officer exam 2009.but till now i am not received hall ticket.MY APPLICATION NUMBER IS manik28041985172353.pls kindly consider my complaint.

Registration no:134245
Sir/Madam,
i have applied the post for POs on 11/2/2010.Till now i didnt get Hall Ticket or any other information. Please check my application form and send the response to my E-mail id.

Dear Sir / Madam

As i had applied for SBI pO exam 2010 but still I am not getting my hall ticket or other information related to eaxm.

Sumanto

I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED THE ROLL NUMBER FOR MY POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER.MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS--(437718)
I SHALL BE THANKFULL FOR YOUR FAVOUR.
MY MOB NO IS :- 09818732993
Nandhu

I have lost my payment receipt is it possible to attend the exam with out payment receipt.
N Jul 22, 2011 by
hemant__Sharma

i didn't recieved my Roll No. till today . .so plz send me the same at an earliest for appearing on PO exam that fixed on 24.07.2011 (Sunday)

SBI- probationary officer exam - Non receipt of Roll no.