SBIcreditcard - PAYMENTS

shirish s. Deshmukh
4317575175022939 ihave paid by chq. 8709/- FCR let me know the status of same

Comments

iam in injure so plz immidiatly my card settle ment in my card

The under noted items not available with them for prompt identification/ verification from any recovery agent/ collection agent.
1. Agents do not produce appointment letter by appointing authority.
2. They do not have police verification certificate as per the notification issued by RBI and Ahmedabad city police commissioner.
3. Service tax and Pan No does not appear on payment receipt.
4. Service Tax ( ... % ) and Pan No does not appear on credit card Bill.
Note : I note with regreat that I have asked for the revelant information and clarification from President ICAI Bhavan New Delhi which is yet receive ( Regarding Chartered Accountants -as a recovery agent ).

ONLINE STATEMENT FOR THE MONTH OFAPRIL & MAY 2008

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT STATEMENT FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL & MAY 2008

INSPITE OF COMPLAINT NO. 00717200/8982 DATED 20/06/2008

I was credit card holder of SBI. Card expiry date was 04/08. Bank had not offer me new card to my residential address. But still I receives some SMS on mobile of card statements like card credits, debits etc. I guess/afraid that some body may yse card on name that I have yet received. Kindly look in this matter. Further, I stated that I will not responsible for any further usage on card which may on my name.

i m credit card holder my credit card no is 5264685317303442 i was paid 9600/-rs cash to collection exucative my receipet no is 10338384 and book no. is 206768 but amount not reflected in my account plz check it

last month i had droped my cheque in sbi atm box on 30th of july (which is 4 days before my due date ie 2nd of every month). but the cheque has come for clearance only after 15 days for that in my next bill sbi has charged me rs.600/- while enquiring with the officials they told me that the cheque will take minimmum 4 days time to realize and it is not possible to reverses the amount. Since it is local cheque and it takes hardly 2 days time to reqlise. My question is why the cheuqe has taken 15 days time to realize, it is there negligence to send my cheque to my banker in time for that i was charged rs.600/-. i request the concerned autority to reverse the amount.
my sbi bredit card no. 4006 6610 3664 7266 and my name is rajesh s

To Whom It May Concern:
I am a card holder of your concern from Jan'07, doing my payments regularly through your agents, but not in the drop box, because as per your concern it does'nt work properly, but monthly statements are not delivered to me regularly from the very beginning, last 9 months no statement came to me.
I have reported several times to your executive, they have told me that the Courier Agents problem was going on, but some of my known person who have SBI credit card they are getting their statement regularly. I also reported customer care but they replied in negative manner.
Anyway the matter not yet been solved yet, but your concern is taking the payment with late fine and other charges every month and your obi dent executives giving me the assurance every month that your problem will be solved within 7 days and all reversal will be given to you. Last 4 - 5 months back a executive from your concern came to me and I made the monthly payment and I also agreed for the settlement of Rs.10, 000 (Total Amount that time Rs.26, 000) but no response from your end came till date. After that your concern already taken the monthly payments and same assurance (executive from GE Money also) is given to me again and again.
You are also providing me Insurance without my concern, I have also told that to withdraw it and reverse the amount no action taken but assurance have been given.
Due to non receiving of statement, I am in dark what I have paid and what to be paid.
Today 2.9.08 a executive have talked with me and forcing me for the payment which I have stopped because of the negligence of your concern further the executive also gave me the proposal of settlement Rs.22, 000. But it is quite surprising, how can it be doubled in few months.
So, it is after you to solve the problem and negotiate the matter at the earliest from your end.
Thanking you (Card No.5264 6853 1416 9838).

I have not recieved the payment statement of my card from one year my card No.is 4317575038882776 Please send me the statement of this period

to view the statement as on date
N Apr 9, 2012 by
shashi vyas

As per Banking systum as your old coustmer, we have got one Visa Card by Name of Shashi Vyas.
In that time we have one leatter from Bank. In this letter they charged Rs-750=00 &250=00 by name of Annual Fee.That is our Total amount Rs.-2000=00 of 2011 & 2012.
Prevousely on my request Bank wave that amount for Three Years. After that in last year they again charge that amount & Dabit from A/C-. My Card No.-4317 5750 1484 4352.
Again my self told you to wave that amount & recridit to my A/C.
If Bank can`ot do this, Please Cloosed My A/C -S.B.I.-Card as soon as possibale.
Shashi Vyas.