Shah Deep International Business Solutions Ltd. - shahdeepinternational.com is a Fraud Company

dineshdod on May 21, 2012
This is a fraud company... i given one project to them on 10th month of 2011, and the project timeline is one month...but till today they are not responded and not given my project... and there is no proper contact and responsible persons...

i spoke with ASTI, NEHA AGARWAL, and MUKESH every time they will give promise to complete the work and they dont stand on that promise...

those asti and neha will talk very non sense and even they dont know anything technically... if we guide them they dont understand...

i tried to contact their officials they are more idiots then these people... they also dont stand on there words...

they dont have proper resource...

i lost my time, my money... and finally thinking to knock the door steps of honorable court...

Comments

A May 21, 2012 by
dineshdod

shahdeepinternational.com is a Fraud Company
N May 30, 2012 by
Elvina Richard

its not true as they have delivered my project on time.
A Oct 6, 2012 by
huggiebear

This company are total scam artists. I have spent thousands with them. I start a project this year that was meant to last 4 weeks and they are now on week 26 and nothing produced. Total scam artists. Dineshdod how did you bring them to court i would like to do the same?

thanks

Colin
N Jan 17, 2013 by
Riya Kapoor

I was working with ShahDeep International on a SEO project. My project was delivered on time. It was properly coordinated and I did not have any problem. I will surely love to work with them again. ShahDeep International is not a fraud company as experienced by me.
N Apr 3, 2013 by
dexy

Its a very good company.
N Apr 26, 2013 by
Shiv_Sharma

Yes, the are a fraud company. I gave them a simple job with a one month window (their promise). After one month, no work done and now they want double the original money (which I already paid) to do the job. Total scammers, stay away!
N Apr 29, 2013 by
Jhon108

Dear Mr.Dinesh can i get your contact information.if it is possible i can help you, if u don't have any problem only
N Jun 27, 2013 by
harry1030

I would like to share my experience working with ShahDeep International Limited to make people aware with the fact that don’t even think to join this company even in worst time of your carrier.
This company hired me after chasing me for continious 3 months with n numbers of fake commitments, that we will set up a team etc… the moment I joined this company with an positive mind to work with them on a long run, however things went unexpectedly in other direction.

ShahDeep International had terminated me with no prior notice or warning and without any proper communication which itself shows a unprofessional attitude of management and no respect for their employees.

I thought I have been doing my job with a satisfactory response from management and justifying my salary, but at the end of January 2013, everyone in company realizes that management had started firing employees from every department. This was happening since company has NO FUNDS to pay employees salary.

All of sudden on 09th on Feb, the HR manager call me up for the meeting and communicated that you will have to mark you resignation now and you can release today itself.

It was hell surprising that how can fire someone with no prior advance communication/warning. Moreover I was not even sure what was the reason behind this. I asked HR manager Mr. Hari bansh – on what account they are asking me to resign, I simply got a response that it is management’s calls. As per company’s offer letter, they are liable to pay me 15 days notice period salary, which they promised will be released by next salary cycle (which was suppose to be 10th March2013).

I have been through an unfortunate phase, where I had no job in hand for about a month. Till date I have been following up and requesting them to reelase my last month pending payment but still either I don’t get any response from them and/or they simply write a line, we are processing the request on priority and will update you soon.

I have clearly communicated them about the financial breakdown and problems I have been facing at my end. I had recurring payment which needs to be done on scheduled time, I request them number of times on Phone and E-mails. But still they never bother to get this thing sorted.

I haven’t received my pending payout of 26 days from ShahDeep for the month of Feb till date. I have kept continuous communication my HR and management and requested them to release my Full and Final settlement, but every time I have been listening that company is not able to pay salary of existing employees at this moment and kindly bear with us, we will be releasing it shortly. 6 times I have received a e-mail from HR manager saying the same thing to keep patience and bear with them, as they have been suffering Budget constraints.

Being an ex-employee and that too who is terminated from company surprisingly, I cannot bear anymore with this commitment, since they have been lying since months…

I took a written undertaking on e-mail with my resignation from HR manager that my pending payouts of 26 days till February 26 will be released shortly and based on that I have finally decided to launch a complain on Consumer forum and get this sorted in legal way.
lets see, how it goes. I have no option left...

I joined this company on 03rd October 2012 with a positive mind and hope to work and deliver my best for company. However soon after my joining I realize that company’s policies and environment was very depressing and full of negativity. There is no proper protocol for any task. Management believes in trying new experiments with no resource and assistance for you.
They just need to see Dollars on their account no matter you are capable enough to deliver the project or not. Anyways if they found project is not doable they are happy to refund the payment.

They probably offer you good salary (which will never be deposited on your account on time), during my tenure of work with ShahDeep I get to see my salary between 15th to 25th of the month.

You can get an idea of level of environment and unprofessional attitude of management in this company, that first they hire you after chasing you for continuous 3 months, then they fire you with no communication (just because they cannot bear your salary) and they don’t have have a courtesy to at least release the pending payouts.

I am really wondering why they have kept the vacancies open for sales people if you are not able to manage your past accounts.
I shall post the attachment and conversation of complete e-mail done with Mr. Hari- HR manager very soon. So as people and clients should know how these people are managing and responding to their ex-employees.

If you are planning to join this company in coming days, feel free to contact me, I shall communicate in best manner I can to make sure no one else get trapped by this company.