Simmtronics - WARRANTY NOT GIVEN

maneesh_bnl
I PURCHASED A COMPUTER FROM SHIVOM COMPUTERS, KUNDAN HOUSE, NEHRU PLACE. AFTER ONE YEAR ITS RAM HAD SOME PROBLEM. IT WAS NOT WORKING, I WENT TO REPLACE IT AS IT WAS GIVEN WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY. WHEN I TOOK IT TO THE SHOP FROM WHERE I PURCHASED IT, HE REFERRED ME TO GO TO 103, RAJA HOUSE, NEHRU PLACE. THERE HE TOOK THE RAM AND TOLD ME TO WAIT OUTSIDE THE SHOP, MEANWHILE HE STARTED REMOVING STICKER FROM THE RAM USING A SHARP KNIFE. THEN HE CALLED ME AND SAID THAT THE CHIP IS BROKEN AND THEY CAN'T ACCEPT IT. I THINK IT WAS OK WHEN I GAVE HIM THIS RAM AND HE HIMSELF BROKE THE CHIP TO AVOID THE REPLACEMENT. A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE .....FROM SIMMTRONICS.

Comments

imtiyaz

sir maine ek ram 2 gb transicaa company ki jiski service simmtronics ke pas hai...wo maine delhi se purchase ki thi ...mai ab jodhpur rajasthan mai hu.wo ram kharab ho gayi hai ..replace kahan se kara sakta hu..jodhpur mai koi simmtronics ka service centre hai kya..please help me, ..

I purchased simmtonics ram, i went to deepali building for replacement as it was under warranrty & it had some problem after 1 year of use. & service center people said, its not original simmtronics. sab ke sab chor hain, saale, this company is fake & is not reliablce, bastard people & rascal company. ITS FAKE,

I ADVISE ALL NOT TO BUY SIMMTRONICS PRODUCTS, ITS FAKE COMPANY.
N Feb 15, 2011 by
Ram Desurkar Simmtronics / Replacement Of 1gb Ddr Ram  - Belgaum, Karnataka, India

Replacement of 1Gb DDR RAM - Simmtronics / Replacement Of 1gb Ddr Ram

Simtronics
Please Somebody of Simtronics take this matter serious

Replacement of 1Gb DDR RAM
ANY REASPONSIBLE OFFICER OF ABOVE COMPANY ???????? YES/NO
Sir ????????
I have the ram of simtronics ! Gb DDR2, there is in warranty but i can find any service cnter or email address in Karnataka State.contact me on following e-mail Address ram.desurkar@rediffmail.com or on my mobile Number 9901133938 Ram Number is 0909432208
Waiting for your reply,
Thanking You,
Ram Y. Desurkar
3337/3, Gondhali Galli,
BELGAUM - 590002
Karnataka state-INDIA
Company ka koi bhi reasponsible officer yah complaints padhata nahi hai kya kitane din ho gaye koi bhi contact nahi karta.
D Aug 30, 2011 by
asuixmo

i am ashish from aligarh. before some time when my ditributer told me that SIMMTRONICS is cheap & dull company.then i don;t belive that but really when i purchased simmtronics products as- RAM, MOTHERBOARD...Then i belive to my distrebuter...really Simmtronics have dull products...now i dosen;t sell any product of SIMMTRONICS...BCOZ they have cheat base bussiness...
N May 21, 2012 by
mohd.tahir

i purchased a 2 gb ram an simmtronics how to check the ram warranty.plz help me
N Jun 4, 2012 by
one two three

any body ever listen ? there is no way to check the waRRanty on their own site! so all of u are simply cheated...ha ha ha ho ho ho...
N Jun 23, 2012 by
emailyogesh7

hiiii
my self yogesh tukaram mail email id :- emailyogesh7@gmail.com i am an hardware engg
i got some simtronics ram from system given by customer wich are bad with lifetime warrenty sticker but when i go for warrenty the ask me for bill of ram it is not possible to find the bill so it is possible to get my warrenty of ram from simtronics i dont have bill of all ram please help as early as possible
N Mar 6, 2014 by
adi04407

sir mere pass ak simmtronics ki hd disc hai us ke warranty chake karna chatatha pis help me ajitkumar0142@yahoo.com
N Jul 21, 2014 by
kapilis

i have submitted my defective DDRII & DDRIII RAM on 21.02.14 at Nehru Place service centre, but still i have not recd. replacement, how many days it will take to replace no body is replying for this.

Simmtronics - WARRANTY NOT GIVEN