SIMply Marry.com - fake profiles used for sales

Anoop Chugh
Please beware of fake profiles at simplymarry.com

The company uses fake profiles of goodlooking qualified girls and expresses interest in new members to lure them so that they register and become paid member .

This is what exactly happened in my case . Profile id delf717066 at simplymarry.com expressed interest in my profile , and once i became paid member ,there was no response and later i found the photo in the profile in newspaper and internet

at

confirming it as fake id .

I asked for refund from the company after this fraud ,but there was no response.

So please dont register at this site filled wid fake profiles, other matrimony sites are much more genuine than this site.

Comments

The worst site I have come across for matrimony is simplymarry.com.

Problem i faced at this site is of fake profiles. Some fake profile delf717066 on the site was used to cheat me.

The profile expressed interest in me , so i registered to get the number, after which the profile stopped responding in any way , and one fine day i find the pic of the girl from Delhi in my local newspaper in some article [ db gold family pg11 2nd dec 2009 surat].

which means some model pic was used to express interest and thus lure for registration.

Apart from this id fake ids like alaf1009765 , othf988520 , othf1001293 , newf728066 also expressed interest in my profile,which i reported to the company .

But I lost my regsitration money and lot of time on the site filled with fake profiles.

search for beautiful girl
Indian

Not only Simplymarry is doing this, Shaadi.com also doing the same by using the dummy profiles to create response and trying to convert the free members as paid members.

Soon these websites will be slaughtered.

THESE WEBSITES SHOULD BE BANNED.

Hi, I want to Unsubsribe simplymarry.com,

But I am not the paid member. But still I dont want to get any amils from Simply marry or info as I am already married.

I am sending mail to unsubscribe@simplymarry.com .

But it is reverting back saying contact postmaster .

Please help .

Fraud - Simply Marry.com

fake profiles used for sales
Please beware of fake profiles at simplymarry.com

at

confirming it as fake id .

And still many fake profiles of are expressing interest......

is simplymarry.com genuine because it uses fake profiles of beautiful girls, why do not u ban it
RALAX

egasdg

i have complained about registration still it is not solved my problem is that i have paid 2250 on 22072010 by axis bank cheque the cheque is already debited in my account but till now my membership is not recognised the no given to me is ahem 1112155please help i am giving my email and password then to they are telig incorrect what is to be done

tillnow not solved

drhjshaikh yoga therapist naturopath 24082010 13091431 tuesday as i have paid 1500 plus 750 total2250 paid vide axis bank cheque already cleared in my bank account you have given me no ahem1112155 till now i have not received any inquiry or information please let me know what is the problem please let me know in which newspaper you have given ad if not please let me know when you arw giving to give ad kindly co operate 00919328656375 or 07925621870

drhjshaikh i have already paid 2250 by cheque in july2010 till now the account is not activated so many times complains but no result till today no alloted by you isa ahem1112155 dated 06102010 wednesday
A Jan 12, 2011 by
samsul.ali

Most of the matrimony sites do this. They create fake profiles of beautiful girls, express interest, or accept your interest to lure you to become a paid member. It happened with me in shaadi.com. When I searched for brides as free member, expressed interest to one, it accepted. At that time, it said, mobile number visible to paid member. However, when I became a paid member, and tried to see the number, is said, the member has not given her number. I sent mail and waited, but no response came.

And you beware of Bharatmatrimony. You'll see many people online for chat when you are a free member. The moment you become a paid member, all will vanish! And I guarantee you, even those you see as online, they'll never respond to your chat request!

My message to all the matrimony sites: Why don't guys come out and start rubbing people with a knife in hand? At least people will respect you for the reason that you didn't cheat!

SIMply Marry.com - fake profiles used for sales