SIMran Massage Parlour in pune — Fraud happening in pune for sex

ramniwas_chaubey
I am Ram Niwas Chaubey student of mit alandi,want to inform about financial fraud happenning in pune.I read the offer from a massage parlour in pune mirror daily dated 11 march2010.It offer 10000 for male in a day.for massage the woman.I am an unemployment .Hence i called the given no.(9990981382) then she(Puja mehhra) told me to deposit 2000 Rs in Icici bank account of Ashish kumar agarwal acc.no.(629801520719) as a membership fees.In next day he called(akash-9654930478) for again deposit as a security fees of 4000 Rs. in same account.He told me after deposit you will be pick up by ours vehicle. After one hrs. I call that no. then he donot pick my phone.after some times one girls called me and told me about work.She told me you had to do sex for the woman.I am not agree with her.
So,sir please take serios action about Simron massage parlour.He is doing big sex racket
in pune.If u not beleive then call this given no. as unknown person.
After this then i said refund my money then she told me this is commision of herand not refunded.
Please take serious action about massage parlour in pune.these are the sex fulfilling centre.these are also frauding young people.

Yours truly
Ram niwas chaubey 9766904483

Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Nothing can be done dudes,

i have tried once, all the police men are involved in fraud with them and due to which i even had to pay Rs 2000 to police. All policemen hear are fuckers...

And ya dear Ram Niwas i know you are not that fool. If you were unemployed then you might have known the value of money deposited by you. I am shure you knew everything. Ab paise gaye to gaye, beware for the next time,

Friend...
Even I am duped by a person called sagar, they give ads in leading newspaper about massage needed for hi profile females.
I think you should file a police complaint against these people
i know some persons giving add in news paper and cheating people.Often young people are lured to this trade and are cheated for there money.Pune u said you deposited 6000 but here in mumbai the amount goes above 50000.For this amount they give a service of one call girl for an hour, which otherwise can be brought for 500.So every one beware of such adds in news paper.Pune police comes next to mumbai in terms of curruption.Here in mumbai this rascals have ladies bar and massage bars in there cousins, wifes name..Here in mumbai one hawaldar earns minimum of i LAC in terms of hafta from dance bars, orchestra bars, massage parlours, prostitution dens in housing soceity..forget about senior police, API, SI, CI, ACP...The list goes on...

PANDU CHODU HAWALDAR
Hi Rajadata,
There are two Choice parlor, one near Laxmi Narayan talkies & another above Hotel Panchami. Please guide which one.
Also can you tell me about the duration & charges. If you have contact number please give.
Thanks in advance
Thanks Rajadata,
I will try & post update.
what are the charges?
But is it safe to go there? i heard that such sort of parlours have hidden cameras to catch your videos to blackmail you further. ??
abe gadhe usko bolna tha tumhara pata do mai wahi ake paise jama krta hun. jo tumko 10000 dene wla tha usmese cut kar ke lene ke liye bolna tha. do char mushtande le jake us officewali ladki ka acchi trh se massage karna tha. aisa koi paisa deta hai kya. tum khud ka dhandha shuru karo massage ka. bahut paisa milega. acche guru se sikho paralize logonko thik karna sikho. phaltu me paisa mat kharch kro.
It is great p ost.Thank you so much for posting here
I faced similar thing. The guy Ashish Garg (ashishgargcse) who is working in sears kharadi pune posted his profile on matrimony.

. All he is married but mentioned his status never married. I enquired through detective agency n got to know that he is a fraud person, doing this to have sex with girls . also I got to know that he did with many girls.

SIMran Massage Parlour in pune - Fraud happening in pune for sex