S.R.M College, Chennai - WORST COLLEGE IN CHENNAI

spitfre on Feb 8, 2011
S.R.M COLLEGE SUCKS LIKE HELL!. People dont be fooled by "the NO 1 Private owned College in India" title that this CRAP COLLEGE holds. The campus is awesome but everything that glitters is not gold. S.R.M COLLEGE IS THE WORST IN CHENNAI. I passed Visual Communication from this college almost two years ago, and believe me, its the worst of all teaching here. We were not given the books or study materials needed nor even the coaching. Studying VISCOM (animation) here was a big waste of money, as they did not even teach us the basics of animation. The course fee here is almost double that of other colleges. All our BLOODY CHAIRMAN PACHAMUTHU needs is money and fame. He doesnt even come to our campus and astonishingly in some of our college maps, the arts and science dept is not at all shown. I have friends in pharmacy, engineering, hotel management, bcom, bba, nursing etc and they all complain the same. If you want to know the truth, PLEASE DONT ENQUIRE THE COLLEGE OFFICIALS, JUST ASK ANY OF THE STUDENTS STUDYING THERE OR PASSED OUT FROM THERE. THIS FUCKING COLLEGE ALSO HAD SOME AFFILIATION ISSUES IN THE PAST, SOME 4-6 YEARS AGO, AND THERE WERE RIOTS IN THE CAMPUS. COMPUTER LABS AND STORES WERE DEMOLISHED BY THE STUDENTS.
PACHAMUTHU, THE FUCKIN ASSHOLE CHAIRMAN OF THIS BULLSHIT IS A BIG LIAR...IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FUTURE PLEASE FRIENDS LOOK FOR SOME OTHER COLLEGES...!

Comments

A Jul 31, 2011 by
archillies1729

i am passed out srm college...was awaiting for my arrear results...though it is private college...they accountability is nill...it took me 2 weeks more aftr results hav been sorted out 2 find my results...the transparency in nill...this is just how administration works...dont even think about studies...all u see is attitude...even personality development is nill...and teachers cooperation very little only to those who suck up there ass...hate admin staff some times ...jus behave lyk mannerless goons...if u go ther ... take ur money ...they teach worst...treat u like some poor fellow...am nt biased on it...bt only gud thing is u mite end up in sme software company mostly if u r ther fr btech...
A Jul 13, 2012 by
abc@gmail.com

srm ruined my bother's futhure. on dere site they mentioned to deposit the dd amt of 75000, when we reached from delhi to chennai, on the day of counselling we came to know that we have to deposit the dd amt of rs. 150000... they should understand the problem of students from where we can arrange money in short notice even though we have money in our bank but atm's limit is 50000 only... no facility of banks and atm and there nobody is ready to help you. anyhow we arrange the money but in a mean time their bank official gone for lunch they did't come back. he couldnt manage to get admission. and we waste our money to reach dere, he is in depression. where he get admission, they should have some humanity.

S.R.M College, Chennai - WORST COLLEGE IN CHENNAI