State Bank of India - Customer care is pathetic

mijjekarma
I have to say, getting the Net banking account activated was a breeze but my experience plunged downhill thereon. The site has an issue when trying add a biller (in my case Fidelity SIP) and it is throwing an minor error while trying to register. I had reported this 2 weeks back. the first response took 5 days, in which they gave me a resolution and asked me to send a screen shot if i got the error again. As expected, i got the error again and sent them the screen shot. Ever since there has been no response whatsoever. I have been updating the comments section almost daily , asking for at least an acknowledgment of the screen shot or an update about how long it will take to fix the issue but there has been no update at all. I have decided to wait another week before i opt out of SBI services for good.

Comments

online sbi high security password is not receiving to my qatar mobile number..why?

I am an SBI personal a/c holder . I have my a/c with your Pallickal Branch, Alappuzha, Kerala
My A/C Num : 31170248957. I have activated my internet banking also.Last month i have reached here in Qatar, and changed my mobile number also.Now the problem is i am not receiving the High Security Password to my Qatar number.Why it comes lik this..what's the pbm?

Did you take a legal action?

This is my first comment after having problems with your Chintpurni Branch (Br. Code 2327) for the last more than a year - can you believe an Internet Banking Branch of State Bank of India doing it! I strongly feel that the Customers must come together to address their grievances, otherwise we all customers will be where we are.
And How many comments does State Bank of India? I have already emailed more than 19 times in more than a year to the concerned Branch and its Seniors. Their system must speak as to where I am speaking from!
A May 28, 2011 by
yadav bhai

i have problem with sbi bank.my branch name is sbi pithampur (m.p.)my salary account in this bank.i want tranjection permison to the bank but last 3days bank and bank employes give no any type of response.i have alredy give reqest form and mobile banking form.due to this issue iam not doing any type of trajection either mobile banking, i reqest to you pls solve this problem
N May 28, 2011 by
yadav bhai

whats your actoin plan of such a stupid problem???????pls revert back asap.till this time i have no permision of trajection and mobile banking also.
N Sep 5, 2011 by
manish05kumar

sir, my account no is 11136656570 in SBI mohinder garh, Haryana CODE no 4946. i got personal loan on my pay account which is paramilitary salary package(PMSP) .interest rate of pmsp account personal loan is 14.50% per NM. but my bank deduct at the rate od 15% per NM . i have already submitted all document in my branch. kindly rectifi my interest rate.
A Dec 2, 2011 by
kumarabhi1980

reaching there customer care no is highly pathetic, trying from the last 2 hrs but getting the message its busy, what the shit!!! In the website they mentioned they will provide the high class service to there customer and this is what we are getting. Pathetic...
N Jun 26, 2012 by
tnd9969@hotmail.com

I am facing issues when i am trying to transfer money an error keeps coming up. how is this happening on SBI main site. these are basic functionalties that abank should provide without customers facing issues with it. Every department within SBI is inept and with no care to support customer.

State Bank of India - Customer care is pathetic