State Bank of India - balance enquiry

raj kumar
i just wanted to know is there any minimum balance to be kept in our acc. is any fine charged for not having that amount. ?

Comments

i was submited by SBI account opening form to my freind with all requirment.

After 5days he gave me
a/c no: 30727421341
Holder Name: Huidrom Dhananjay Singh

But still now i am not getting my ATM Card. i dont know whether my freind chatting me or not.

So, may i confirm the above account no. is belong to my name (huidrom dhananjay singha) or not.

thanks and regards
Dhananjay singh

Please note iam given with new ATM card with PIN no,

Even with several try up in ATM i found ATM m/c is stating your PIN NO is not correct in spite of using

correct PIN no.

With the given PIN no i tryed several time in past 10 days and also informed local branch manager about the fault, he also resetted / checked,

Still the problem is not solved, please help me out to resolve.

Please note iam having NRI account in my town VILLUPPURAM, Tamilnadu.

Iam working in Kazakstan.

My Abroad company in kazak send a mail stating my salary credited in my indian NRI account on

friday 17/04/2009.

But till this time i enquired my account was not credited with salary.

Please mail where i hv to enquire about money transfer, local bank sbi says the money is to transfer from mumbai.

How to do followup?

and where to contact. pl help me out.

Rgds,

Badhri

I have aaplied for internet banking but the account doesn't access. Please tell how many days take to access the above service.

With regard

i want to know my a/c balance of A/v No. 30203069855

balance enquiry

i want to know my account balance a/c no 10618566685

i want to knowm my a/c balance a/c no.10618566685

i want to know my account balance my number is 30240767323.

i want to know my account balance my number is 30478950580.

i want to know my account balance A/C no:30641237303

I am from Lucknow. As banking time on Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. I needed urgent cash withdrawl through cheque..since i dont have ATM card.As i reached on 11:45 am..so i didnt get cash (office time was over)..Please let me know, in Lucknow, if i want to withdraw cash as urgent (i needed at that time urgent, i couldnt wait)..any branch or office in Lucknow, from where i can get cash...Pls let me know...thanksss.

my sister name is lairellakpam Surpriya devi .her account number is30385043259...I want to know her balance account

balance enq. and atm card

I want to know my account balance My account no is 20015408695