State Bank of India - Cheating money in the name of personal loans

mutharassan
Sir/Madam,
I am a Medical practitioner working in one of the biggest hospitals in Chennai.I am very painful to say that people of SBI credit card,approached me several times before luring me in SBI credit card.Without knowing how Fraudulent it is I bought the card in January 2007 only to realise how they fooled few months later.They kept adding interest rates at higly un-acceptable levels and confused me by the system of reapayment.
Ultimately I grew very impatient that I closed the SBI card in October 2007,but I cleared the high interest.
I request you to kindly arrange for BANNING SBI CREDIT CARD.
Thanking you,
Yours truly
Dr.K.Mutharassan
Department of preventive medicine-Master health check
MIOT HOSPITALS
CHENNAI

Comments

Credit Card / Personal Loan - Credit Card / Personal Loan

This is Amarnath Reg: Credit Card / Personal Loan
I have applyed for cr/pl last month but i did not get response from your side

Can you please help me as soon as possible.

My contact No : 9248783425

Credit card Cheating - SBI

Sir
I was a SBI Credit Card Holder During The Period 2007-2008. At the time of Joining they offered a card without annual payment. But later asked me to pay the annual fee. I have paid the amount and informed through Helpline Number. They offered will return back the amount (RS. 961.55/-) as cheque. Now they are sending monthly statement with a unknown Card Number and deducting RS.49/- from each month. Presently i am not holding any SBI card after closing the previous card in 2008February. Please consider this matter.
Thanking You
Jyothilal G
Manju

I Have the same problem
Thomas

Beware of SBI Cards. They are cheaters.

State Bank of India - Cheating money in the name of personal loans