State Bank of India - ATM SERVICE

ajay hazarika
A huge amount of customers of STATE BANK OF INDIA now a days facing tremendous problem in using ATM. Everyday, Consumers' Legal Protection Forum got lots of complaints throughout the state of Assam. The customers have not get proper and due service from SBI ATM centers. Customers are unable to collect money from ATM. Most of the ATM's shows OUT OF SERVICE/ LINK FAILURE/ UNABLE TO PROCESS ect. maximum time of the day. Lastly, on 10th August '09, most of the SBI ATM's of Guwahati are out of service hours after hours. The customers of the smaller towns of the state, where only one SBI ATM is avalable, now a days faceing dangerous situation. Customers of the state of Assam have to wait hours after hours in front of ATM centers to collect their own money.

Thanks.

ADVOCATE AJOY HAZARIKA
CO-ORDINATOR
CONSUMERS' LEGAL PROTECTION FORUM, ASSAM
CONT. NO.- 098546-39321

Comments

on 209.09 i used atm at vivekananda road for rs.2000 instead of rs. 2000 igot rs.1000 only, but as per there mini statement, it shows that they have debited rs.2000 from my saving accout .
anupam291 State Bank of India  - Haldia, East Medinipur, West Bengal, India

It gives me lot a pain to bring to your information that, while I went to withdraw money from SBI, ATM, at Parnashree Palli, Behala branch then the ATM which has three language options to choose with, but on selecting Hindi and English the ATM does not give money, but only when Bengali language is selected the ATM will respond and provide money for withdrawing. On asking with the ATM Manager in the Bank, he informed that the ATM will provide money only when BENGALI language is selected.
So I being from Jharkand and not knowing to read and write Bengali, I had to ask some passing fellow members to help me through the Bengali menu's of ATM. Now I have to allow some stranger to guide me through the ATM menu. At one time the bank management has posted a poster for not allowing more that one person at a time inside the ATM, and to keep the ATM data confidential. But the inconvenience which a non Bengali person are facing needs to taken care of.

I am hopeful that some due actions will be taken to avoid such inconvenience.

Thanking You
Yours sincerely

Anupam Prabhakara
rs_singh97@yahoo.in State Bank of India  - Maharashtra, India

no proper service of ATM - State Bank of India

dear sir/mam
there is not proper service of atm machine in kalamboli not hre but every wre having same problm state bank atm close due to not netwrk,or while using atm deduction process without reciving money think bank use to be fraud bank as his name service is very poor compare to other bank so mosr of people use to close there account which s nice for us
barhaman State Bank of India  - Haldia, East Medinipur, West Bengal, India

Dear sir/mam
I am Deepak kumar have a/c in state bank of india branch in saharanpur.On 26 sept. 2010 I did a transaction for Rs. 20000 from ATM machine I get the money but in reciept there are two transaction for Rs.20000 and the money deduct fromn my a/c. I have done complaint in branch and customer care but they people are not giving me any solution.

So please give me best promptly solution.
A/c no. 11376623812
branch code- 2345
mob.- 805 404 8924
email id- dpkshrm881@gmail.com
N Jun 19, 2011 by
Sanjay Kumar Sah State Bank of India  - Haldia, East Medinipur, West Bengal, India

ATM Card No 6220180340900127911 ATM ID S10H004789027 ACCOUNT DEBITED NO CASH FROM SBI BANK CHAMPASARI ATM
On 14 June 2011 at 14:21 used SBI bank ATM at Champasari, Siliguri ATM due to some technical fault cash could not be withdraw, however in balance enquiry I was found debited my account with 20,000. Therefore in view of above, it is therefore requested to restoring my money.

Thanking you.
N Jun 30, 2011 by

Account No : 20049418218 ATM Card No : 6220180340900127911

Sir/Madam I used my SBI ATM card of SBI ATM Champasari Siliguri on 14 June at 14:18 ATM ID S10H004789027.

I swaped the card for withdrawal 20,000 due to any tech fault cash not received and 'sorry unable to process' message display on ATM screen. After some time we check my ministatement I was found debited my account with 20,000.
In view of above you are requested to restoring my money, thanking you.
N Nov 18, 2012 by
MonAme State Bank of India  - Kalna, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

UNABLE TO PROCESS - State Bank of India ATM service

I am unable to withdraw cash from October. Message comes: UNABLE TO PROCESS. Still I haven’t gotten any new card.

State Bank of India - ATM SERVICE