State Bank of India - EMI OF THE PURCHASE MADE DURING OCT. 07

VENKATESH.P.K
1. 4th Oct. 07, I had purchased the Dell product through the SBI Credit Card No. "4006676015757720". I had opted for 6 months EMI on talking to a call centre personnel. But in the subsequent monthly statement it was for 12 EMI's and aloso the initial charges was abnormal to the one I was told over phone. But I paid the charges with protest after talking to Mr. Muthu in the call center on 19.11.2007. He said, he has lodged the complaints regarding both of the above subjects giving me the complaint No. 0063230081657 and I was expecting the corrections. So far, neither there is response from your firm nor there is no correction. This shows the lethargic and negligent attitude of your firm towards the customers. Every customer will not have sufficient time to keep on exchanging the things frequently.
2. I am paying the installments as per the amount told by your call center personnel for 6 EMI's. If you inform me later about the changes in EMI mount and ask me pay the difference, I am going to refuse any such payments.
3. I am not receiving any of my monthly statements properly every month.
Complaint comments 0 Comments