State Bank of India - No activated

packet no:79377
circle no:03
serial no:15
my SBI account no is :31044424622

i bought this kit on 16-02-2010 but still now i am not registered in internet banking..
he said it will be activated within 3days

Can any one help me

Comments

I got the internet banking account opening secret userid and password from 26-02-2010(friday). But My account cannot create.It displays Invalid username and password. Kindly, Help me and give your suggestion to solve my problem completely.

my internet kit no is:8175407386
packet no:81754
circle no:07
serial no:38
my SBI account no is :30596854223

he said it will be activated within 3days

Can any one help me

I got the internet banking account opening secret userid and password from 19-03-2010(friday). But My account cannot create.It displays Invalid username and password. Kindly, Help me and give your suggestion to solve my problem completely.

I am also having the same problem for first time login. SBI branch and help line to giving any response. No one is ready to help out this problem. I think the staff posted in bank is not fully trained to held the computer. This in happening due to non activiting the internet kit by the barnch concerned.

the same situation with me also. I wrote a mail regarding this to branch mail Id, no response

Dear Sir, Madam,
my internet kit no is:8071910184
packet no:80719
circle no:10
serial no:18
my SBI account no is :20069640771
I got the internet banking account opening secret userid and password from 08-11-2010. But My account cannot create.It displays Invalid username and password. Kindly, Help me and give your suggestion to solve my problem completely.
N Apr 12, 2011 by
yellowcars

Dear Sir, Madam,
my internet kit no is a098203667
packet no:a0982
circle no:03
serial no:66
my SBI account no is :31036077631

I got the internet banking account opening secret userid and password from 08-02-2011. But My account cannot create.It displays Invalid username and password. Kindly, Help me and give your suggestion to solve my problem completely.
N Aug 21, 2011 by
prashant singh 7070

MERA KIT NO BHUL GAYA HAI
N Sep 7, 2011 by
Himanshukmr55

Dear sir/Madam
I forgot my password and profile password.
Name HIMANSHU KUMAR HIMKAR
e-mail :- himanshukmr55@gmail.com
mobile no:- 8809721814
N Sep 9, 2011 by
mrinaldey

Please go to your branch...And said to branch manager to solve this problem..Thanking you.
N Dec 23, 2011 by
navas4u

I got the internet banking account id with pin on 20th dec, 2011. The branch representatives suggested to access the online site after 2 days but i couldn`t able to create it. While attemping for login it displays as invalid username and password.

Kitno. 9893003970

with regards,

K.Mothi Navaskar
A Apr 4, 2012 by
bharatsinghcharan

I got the internet banking account id with pin on03 April 2012. The branch representatives suggested to access the online site after 2 days but i couldn`t able to create it. While attemping for login it displays as invalid username and password.

Kitno. D804021161
packetno. D8040
circle code. 21
serialno. 16
N Mar 16, 2013 by
Shubhda priyam

I got Internet bank kit from bank on 12.3.2013.They told me to activate kit after 2 days i am logging in but the kit no i got is invalid as i stay in Chennai and my account is on Bihar university, Muzaffarpur branch, bihar i am calling them there is no response kindly help me.

Kit no- G130809158
Packet no-G1308
Circle code-09
Serial no-15
N May 9, 2013 by
SBIshraddha

Bank provided me username and password but its not activated may be.
I m login it first
what will be the kit number?
can you tell me please?
How to proceed after receiving Username and password?
N May 23, 2013 by
salahutheen

Bank provided me username and password but its not activated may be.
I m login it first
what will be the kit number?
can you tell me please?
How to proceed after receiving Username and password? pls send to me mail.. salahutheen@gmail.com

State Bank of India - No activated