State Bank of India - NOT WORKING

YELISETTI SRINIVAS
Not working
Sir, i have a sb account with sbi, RAIGARH ( CG ) branch branch code is 0460 my account no is 10511285673 and my atm card no is 6220180046000154461. but it is not working from the day of i had received. I also intimated To my branch. it is not working yet. Once I request you to YOU, please arrenge me to help in this matter.

'YELISETTI SRINIVAS
Raigarh CG
Mob No : 098274 77272

Comments

Sir, i have a sb account with sbi, chilakaluripet branch branch code is 1195. my account no is 00000030721140286 and my atm card no is 6220180119500137060. but it is not working from the day of ihad received. I also intimated o my neaest branch. it is not working yet. please check my account and my ATM card a/c also and take necessary work. Once I request you to, please send me a new ATM card for my use.

DEAR SIR MY ACCOUNT NO IS 10658677730 . MY ATM CARD IS NOT FUNCTIONING. SO I REQUEST YOU TO BE KIND ENOUGH TO BLOCK MY ATM CARD AND MY CARD NO IS6220180072300026506 THANKS.
rahul

Since two days my ATM debit card is not working. I tried many times it says ur card could not processed. what would be the problem plz advise me. Presently I am on tour in Delhi my card belongs to Chennai. shall I contact local SBI bank or I should contact my own SBI bank in Chennai. plz advise its urgent. This atm problem put me in bad situation I am barowing cash from my friends.
Swell

Mr Rahul

I work in Union Bank of India but can offer the following suggestions

Please try your card in both SBI and other bank ATMS and keep the slips printed out, with the location details. Then go to the local SBI, give a letter of request with copies of these slips, and ask them to phone their ATM Help section. You can also get their ATM Help number yourself

You can also phone your branch in Chennai and ask them to find out what is the matter

Dont worry too much about the procedure, just find out what is wrong and what you need to do to set things right so your card can be used

DEAR SIR MY ACCOUNT NO IS 30861158442 . MY ATM CARD IS NOT FUNCTIONING. SO I REQUEST YOU TO BE KIND ENOUGH TO BLOCK MY ATM CARD AND MY CARD NO IS6220180254700036786 THANKS.
A May 2, 2011 by
somashekar N.L

D Nov 15, 2011 by
rashmi_ii2000

I have some complaints while using SBI prepaid cards which was issued to my thru my Company (ONGC Limited). i am having 3 nos. of SBI Prepaid ATM Card. the all cards was issued to me for CNG filling up for pool vehicles. The card no.4216870120481088 is not showing balance and also cant take out money and also not swiping tyhe card on any transaction like on petrol pump., etc.
In another SBI ATM Prepaid card No. 4216870120481104 has swiped more amount on actual bill of CNG was Rs.244.00 but the petro pump worker swipped the card with extra amount of Rs.2000.00 on dated 25.10.2011 at Diamond Auto Service, Chembur, mumbai.
You are requested to kindly look into the matter and help in out for the same.
H.K.M.B. Bhrambhatt,
Manager (Logistics)
ONGC Ltd, Priyadarshini
Mumbai-22
N Jun 6, 2014 by
Sajan Subba

Sir, I have a sbi account with sbi, sonada ( darjeeling) branch branch code is
15313 my account no is 32417323115 and my atm card no is
4591510060113730. but it is not working from the day of i had
received. I also intimated To my branch. it is not working yet. Once I
request you to YOU, please arrenge me to help in this matter.

N Jul 3, 2014 by
sathyanarayanan9

I have one sb account at Kuriachira Branch, Branch code is SBIN 0008636 and my account number is 10465208847, yesterday i buy a e ard (online) sum of Rs 500 for purchase some mobile software from window store. but, i can't purchase the said software due to the following error,
3025-mp+DO AAAAAAAAAA-b 3029a8c-1c9b-442a-b181-0 eac 68e 83394