State Bank of India - not able to apply for the post of clerk

kamal
i am one of the odniary candidates of Bihar who are applying for clerk post recruitment(20000 seats all over india) available in State Bank of India, but we face a big problem whlie submitting the form, i think there is a problem in page http://app3.ibps.in/SBIsaveapp.asp and http://app1.ibps.in/SBICL/SBIapp2.asp.

ITS MY SUCJECTION TO SBI THAT ITS BETTER TO POST THE APPLICATION RATHER THAN APPLYING ONLINE...

Comments

vijay

Error while applying for clerical post - State Bank of India

I am also one of the candidate of Tamil Nadu applying for the post of recruitment of clerical post in state Bank of India. First page we are able fill and while submitting the form, we are facing some problems. There is some problem in opening app3.ibps.in. After clicking submit, the next page is not opening. We waited for more than 30 minutes, it is still asking us to wait. we are unable to submit the form. I think this is one good way of reducing the no of candidates appearing for the exam. We should appriciate this way of SBI's working.

SRUJANA

i am ordinary candidates of Andhr Pradesh applying for clerk post recruitment in State Bank of India, paid 250/- as challen in sbi, Hyderabad but facing big problem whlie submitting the form, i think there is a problem in page http://app3.ibps.in/SBIsaveapp.asp and http://app1.ibps.in/SBICL/SBIapp2.asp.

not able to apply for the post of clerk - State Bank of India

hi
i a applicant from kumbakonam... i have been trying for the last 5 days.. but not able to fulfill the 3rd page...

pls higher officials ..rectify the problem and clear this situation...

there was as error while submitting the application for the reqrutment of clerk job in SBI

i am one of the odniary candidates of Karnataka who are applying for clerk post recruitment(20000 seats all over india) available in State Bank of India, after submitting the form, there is no response for submit, what can i think its submit or not. what can i do pls tell me i am in dailama. for this details whom should i contact.

Respected Sir,

I have submitted the 'SBI on line Clerks Recruitment application' vide Registration No. 8533108 dated 31/05/2008.

It it is inform you that my name has been written wrongly as 'YUKPI GAUR' in stead of 'YUKTI GAUR'. It is requested to kindly do the needful and oblige.

My correct name is ' YUKTI GAUR'

Thanking you,

Yukti Gaur

sir iam filling whole my application... but at last it shows that there is error on page
please help how to fill it

R/Sir,

With humble regards, it is to say that my daughter has applied for 'SBI Clerks Recruitment-2008' on line vide Registration No. 8533108 and Password No. 426670T6.

During the submission of Application form she has written her name wrongly misspelt as 'YUKPI GAUR'. But the spelling of her name is 'YUKTI GAUR'.

It is, therefore, requested to kindly correct her name and oblige.

Her name may kindly read as ' YUKTI GAUR '

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely your's
J.C. Gaur

Respected Sir,

I have submitted the 'SBI on line Clerks Recruitment application' vide Registration No. 2038388 dated 30/05/2008.

It it is inform you that my category has been written wrongly as 'sc' in stead of 'general'. It is requested to kindly do the needful and oblige.
Thanking you.
My category is GENERAL.
Deepak Kumar Dubey

i have submitting from but some information error on page i am not fillup my % in qaulifiction in G

Hall ticket not received til today.

fhfhfhfhfhfh

This is to inform you that i have been trying to submit the form but their is an error occuring "Please fill the complete details" and the details are not saved.

My Registration no. is 2014434

Awaiting for your reply.

Shubhangi

ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF CLERK IN SBI ASSOCIATE BANK

hi my catagery is general but come SC

sir what is the last sumission date of form for post of clerk in sbi associate bank

where we find the registration form.

The form is not able to get submitted online. Ever since morning, I am filling correctly only, but it is saying continously "Please fill Correctly"

respected sir, ,

i am s.p.purushotaman from hyderabad . sir, i have applied for the clerical recruitment application i have paid the fees and i even got the journal code no... but when i am trying to submit the registration online... the server some time says that the page cannot be displayed or server not available... i complained about this thing before also but no actions were taken regarding this . as today is last day of submission i am feeling little apphrehensive.

PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. SIR,

my deposit journal no is 004886802...

waiting for u r reply,