State Bank of India - ONLINE SUBMISSION OF FORM FOR CLERK

BHAGYA SHREE DEV
DEAR SIR,
SINCE LAST 6 DAYS I M TRYING TO SUBMIT CLERICAL CADRE FORM ON WWW.STATEBANKOFINDIA.COM ONLINE. BUT I DONT KNOW WHY IT IS NOT GETTING UPLOADED. AS SBI HAS GIVEN ONLY ONE CHOICE FOR SUBMITTING THE FORM (ONLY BY ONLINE METOD) IN ITS ADVERTISEMENT. AND LAST DATE IS 31 MAY 2008. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I DO NOW.
IN WAIT OF JUSTICE
BHAGYA SHREE DEV

Comments

complaint about submition of application form - State Bank of India

hai i am from andhra pradesh, here lot of members are facing a big problem for submitting the application form of state bank of india for clerk posts. we have already paid the examination fees Rs. 250 but now there is problem for receving our application form please take action on this and send us the application form.
Rashmi

Unable to submit online application form for clerk post - State Bank of India

hi,
I have also been suffering with the same problem that the thousands in india is being suffered while applying online for the clerk post in state bank of india. Its last week when I deposited my fee regarding the clerk post in the sbi branch in my city. but since then i am not able to submit my online application form on this webpage- http://app1.ibps.in/SBICL/SBIapp.asp
when application form on this page is filled and we click on continue another page is opened which is related to fill our personal details. but after filling that form when we click on submit, the error message is displayed- "Page cannot be displayed" or sometimes it gives an error message like-
"Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied

/SBIsaveapp.asp, line 266 "
Many a people in the whole country are suffering just because of the carelessness of the bank. I dont know what to do as 31st may is the last date of submission of form and there is no other mode for applying for this post except online.

i am unable to submit SBI application for last one week.
errors coming after completing 2 pages.
pls help

sir, i am unable to submit my online application for SBI clerksince last 2 days. please tell me what to do

I am also having same problem

i apply for clark job

how you can do

same problem prevails here too

Kindly send me the clerk application form to my email ID at "bit21906@yahoo.co.in" & tell me also details How can i send it to bank. I would be very thankful to you.

smriti mishra2008 17 minutes ago

Unable to submit online Application - Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear

I'm trying to submit the application online from last two days but I'm unable to do so as because of errors. Is there any another method to submit application for the post of Clerk.

i can not acces the form site
Nazreen

Iam not able to find register online for clerical cadre. Pls help today is the last day.
Nazreen

Pls help in registering online for clerical cadre . As its all last day.

dear sir i can not printout in clark reg. form . plz give me information in my id manju_kashyap80@ yahoo.com
thanks.

Sir
I have apply for clerk post.

I am requesting to MTNL Dolphin but now not responding by MTNL Dolphin Deptt. so that forwarded email in given below.

please check my bill for last two months because I am not use last two months outgoing calls so why are include outgoing calls charges last two months? Can you give me itemized bill via email in the month of March, 09 and April, 09? I will pay itemized billing charges for this month only so that I can check with outgoing calls and other wise you don't sent me itemized bill so that you are responsible my outgoing calls and you are check my out going calls?

Name: Bhawani Singh
Mobile no.9868835650
A/C no.6326734
Plan Name: Jeevan Saathi

Feel free to reach me in case if you need any further information or clarification.

Thanks with warm regards,

Bhawani Singh

i am tring to fin theclark form of your's

application for clerk unable to submit - Bank Of India

sir, I want to submit the form for the post of clerk in bank of India, but there is some technical fault in the bank's website, so I am unable to submit it, . Also the last date of its submittion is 27 june 2009, and today is 25 june 2009.
Please help me as I have also paid a receipt to the bank for Rs 250

i am unable to submit my online application for bank of india clerk (1750 post)since last 2 days. please tell me what to do.
NITU SINGH
25/06/2009

sir, I want to submit the form for the post of clerk in bank of India, but there is some technical fault in the bank's website, so I am unable to submit it, . Also the last date of its submittion is 2 july 2009, and today is 1 july 2009.
Please help me as I have also paid a receipt to the bank for Rs 250