State Bank of India - non receipt of Roll Number of SBI clerical test

Himani Gautam
I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No. was 1785401, but still I did not get the roll number. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.

Himani Gautam

Comments

reetu

Respectesd sir,
I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No. was 95704, but still I did not get the roll number. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.
Nidhi

Respectesd sir,
I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No.209011 was, but still I did not get the roll number. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.

Respected Sir,
My name is Shivdevsingh. My regd. ID is 944220. I am from Jammu. I didnot get my rollno. yet. Please send my rollno. through my email id. as early as possible.

RESPECTED SIR,

MY NAME IS BALUKRISHNAN. I HAVE ATTENDED THE SBI EXAMINATION HELD ON 1-3-2009.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY I MISS MY ROLL NUMBER . MY REGISTRATION ID IS 690068. SO KINDLY SEND MY ROLL NUMBER TO MY EMAIL ID.
shallu

i had applied for the post of clerk in state bank of india through online service and my registration ID 2833817 but still i did not get the roll no.Please send my roll no. as early as possible

sir
i m deepak mahajan from punjanb distt gsp i have apply on line applicatiobn for clerical cadre his posts 11000 .but yet i have not our roll no my regi no is 8MLF99MK:PLZ SND ME US ROLL NO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

please give my roll no
sabitha

Dear sir/madam

I have received my reg. ID and my password but i do not know were i have to go to take printout of the system generated application form for future reference.

Respectesd sir,
I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No. was 1827875, but still I did not get the roll number. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.

Respectesd sir,
I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No. was 1546184, but still I did not get the roll number. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.

I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No. was 1449808, but still I did not get the roll number or any call letter for the written exam. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.

PARVEEN KUMAR
D
poonam

SBI Complaints - non receipt of Roll Number of SBI clerical test
SBI
Posted-12.09.09

non receipt of Roll Number of SBI clerical test
I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No. was 4513144, but still I did not get the roll number. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.

plse send roll number early as possible
reeta

i had applied for the post of clerk in state bank of india group through online service and my registration id no.was 2195372, but still i did not get my roll no.please send my rollno immedately.
reeta

i am reetu bhagat.i have apply for the post of clerk in state bank of india.please send my roll no . my registration no is 2195374.

sir i gave sbi test 22-112009
my roll no- 2907055750
my rj. no- 2046417
N Jan 13, 2011 by
avtaar145

Respectesd sir,
I had applied for the post of clerk in State Bank of India group through online service and my registration ID No. was 1004679, but still I did not get the roll number. Please intimate and send the roll number as early as possible, please.
N Apr 27, 2012 by
morfy

i had appleid for the post of clerk in sbi of group of through online service and my registration id no. 4000061132, but stiil i did not get the roll number .please send me roll number as early as possible, please.

State Bank of India - non receipt of Roll Number of SBI clerical test