State Bank of India - list of Hall ticket

Karunasri
I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number- 1462696 and password, but i have lost my Hall ticket and the examination center details

Comments

Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number- 1930148 and password, but i have not received the call letter, and the examination center details yet. kindly send me the name and address of authorised officers of sbi.

Roll No. 4805006061
srinu

I have not received the call letter of SBI clerical exam till now. so please sent my duplicate call letter and my regestration no.5645819. so please take care of me or else suggest me how to get the duplicate call letter to write the exam

i m kindly requesting u to provide me the details of how to get the duplicate call letter and the name address and phone number of authorised officers.
Registration No. 158085 for Clerical Recruitment
in SBI. with Roll No. 2707065855 my email id is
setsethi85@indiatimes.com
my address is CA/17A Hari Nagar New delhi-64 n my number is 9868200028
i m requesting u to take notice of my complaint...
n i m waiting for the response...

Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number- 24853 and password, but i have not received the call letter, and the examination center details.

yet did not receive the call letter and hall ticket - State Bank of India

respected sir,
this is gnanajothi from pondicherry. i already applied for the post of clerk in state bank of india and i also registered online. I got my register ID and password too. my Reg ID is 2111586. But yet i didn't the call letter and the hall ticket since all the other candidates got already. so please take the action soon to get my call letter and hall ticket as soon as possible before the exam.
Thanking you yours,
J. Gnanajothi

not get hall ticket yet

I haven't received my hall ticket till now, i lost for this test which is conducted on 6th of this month. so plz try to send my hall ticket as early as possible so i can attend for exam thanqqq

i haven't get hall ticket till now so i can't attend for exam which is conducted on 6th f this month so pls try to send hall ticket which is going to held on this 13th july.

Respected Sir,
I have registered my online form for the post of clerk, i have got an email about my roll no, venue for the exam but didnot get my call letter by post. Kindly tell me can i come to attend my exam on july13, 2008.

sir, i have not received my call leter for my exam dated 13july 2008, therefore i kindly request you to send me in the details of authorised officers i.e there addrerss and there phone no. as early as possiblr.Seeking your response. Harpreet (Reg no._2437798;Roll no._2701084123

sir, i didn't get recieved my hall ticket so plz send my hall ticket to my mail id. plz sir or else explain how to get my hall ticket . thank u sir

Admit card not recived

not get call later & hall ticket - Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear

DEAR SIR ...MY NAME IS KAMBLE TANAJI KESHAV..I DO NOT HAVE RECEIVE MY CALL LATER, & HALL TICKET ALSO...SO PLZ SIR DO ANY THING...

sir, i have not received my Hall ticket yet

Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number- 4373298 and password, but i have not received the call letter, and the examination center details.

I have not received the call letter of Clerks in Associate banks of State bank of India till today.Exam to be held in 01-03-2009 so please sent my duplicate call letter and my regestration no.27772 and my examination roll No. is 4520711938 . so please take care of me or i am kindly requesting u to provide me the details of how to get the duplicate call letter and the name address and phone number of authorised officers. my email id is tulasi_karanatakapu@yahoo.com
i m requesting u to take notice of my complaint, n i m waiting for the response...

Thanking you sir,

I have not received call letter for clerical exam. please advice me for my roll no and centre no what time for exam period, my deposite journal no 015274606.pls answer me.

i didnt received my hall ticket till now is there any way to get my hall ticket

Dear Sir
I applied for SBI clerck exam which is going to held on 01-mar-09.I got regestration no 432782 & password.But I didn't receivet the hallticket for exam.

i can not get my call letter.

State Bank of India - list of Hall ticket