Student - Bsnl selfcare.bsnl.co.in

Anuj
I called on the BSNL Customer Care and asked them to provide me the link where i can browse my Usage Details. They gave me this link http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/ . This has been inactive and shows nothing. The scriot for the page has been written wrong. Is this how a government website maintained ?
We have been charged for unused net for last two months. My plan is 500 c and i have been maintaining my usage under 1.5 GB. Proof is my usage details. But now, the old site has been changed and new one doesn't open.

Comments

hari

yes this tru man i allso called they said the same thing man bull sut site bsnl down down

I have been using the BB for the past one and half years. for the past three months I am unable to check my BB usage. I enquired and adopted the advised methods but of no use.What should I do.
amrutha

its really worst service these government r providing do thy cant do there duties no updates reagerding the services

My plan is 500c, i cant able to see my usage details...can u plz help me on regard of this...
Prasad

http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/ --- Not able to open this site despite several attempts. No one is able to explain the reason. Came to know that this problem persist past several days. Its shame on the part of this mammoth bsnl.
Various complaint redressal mechanisms makes bsnl the worst. Lack of coordination between JTOs, TTA, Lineman, Exchange people, 1504, 1800, 198, 1500 & server maintainance people, added fuel.

I agree with u. even im given the same web address today when i called bsnl customer care executive.when i tried to check my browsing details some code appears on the portal.hope officials will certainly correct this as early as possible

My plan is 1200c, i cant able to see my usage details...can u plz help me on regard of this...

We have been charged for unused net for last two months. My plan is 1200 c and i have been maintaining my usage under 8.00 gb. Proof is my usage details. But now, the old site has been changed and new one doesn't open.

Try sending message from any bsnl mobile " bbu 0175******* " ie bbu then ur landline no. and send it to 52295. its toll free. u'll get usage thru message.

Yes, the above said is true

how i can see the broadband usease . your old web side is not giving usease deatels.
give the detail of your usease web side on my email : agarwalbs250@gmail.com

ya me too got a same problem...please help me some one...

Student - Bsnl selfcare.bsnl.co.in