surewin technologies, Hyderabad - fraud

citizen5444 on Sep 15, 2012
Bloody cheaters... they charge Rs. 2000 /- and offer you a CAPTCHA work (offered for free on some websites). Don't fall in this trap.

Comments

A Oct 28, 2012 by

Best Review
Hello im from surewin technologies.

Minimum Typing speed leni valu ee work cheyaleru.Keyboard lo letters chustu type cheste vadiki okaroju enti One week ayina saripodu oka page type cheyadaniki...Ma company genuine na kada ani evarikina doubt unte come to our office we will give you references who are taking the payments regularly...Payments tisukuna prati okaru legal ga Stamp paper meda sign chesi veltaru meeku proofs kavalana we will ready to show with you...Memu office based kuda work provide chestam..evarina interest unte offcie ki vachi work cheskovachu.min speed 30wpm unte u r eligible for office based work...typing speed leni valu work fraud ani matlade arhata ledu..mundu typing improve chesukondi tarvata matladandi..Rapid Typing Software google nundi download chesukoni instruction follow avandi..min one month practice cheste 30wpm easy ga gain cheyachu..Inka doubts unte offcie ki vaste ma trainers cheta training epistam...

If, this process is genuine then why consultancy charges is involved?

Meku software intiki estam dani cost and meeku work ela cheyalo training estam so memu ma Trainers ki salaries pay cheyali kada and morning 10-7pm varaku customer support estam evani maku expenses kada so anduke consulting fee tisukuntam...inka doubts unte office address ma website lo untundi WWW.SUREWIN.CO.IN office ki vachi matladandi...Ante kani fraud ani pichi pichi post lo post cheyadu..

We are the no.1 genuine Data Entry Job provider.We’ve been in business for over 3 years.we are providing genuine Data entry Projects IndiaWide.Our goal is to provide Data Entry Jobs to all People Who Want Real Earnings for Part time/Full time.

TODAY ON INTERNET THOUSANDS OF DATA ENTRY SITES, BUT 99 PER CENT SITE ARE SCAMMING. BECAUSE MOSTLY SITE IS NOT REGISTER WITH INDIA GOVERNMENT, OUR Surewin Technologies IS REGISTER WITH INDIA GOVERNMENT.

DATA ENTRY SITE CAN NOT MENTION OFFICE MAP ON GOOGLE, OUR SureWin Technologies OFFICE IS ON GOOGLE MAP.

THEY Don't ALLOW TO VISIT OFFICE, YOU ARE WELCOME IN OUR Surewin Technologies ANY TIME ANY DAY.

Last one more question Evarite Ma company fraud ani post chesaro valu email id or mobile number kuda post cheste baguntundi..Meru post chesindi fraud complaint ah, genuine complait ah ani telustundi Visitors ki...

Best Regards,
Surewin Technologies

D Sep 30, 2012 by
quikr4

hey this is a genuine company.bcoz this is govt registered company.they are providing genuine data entry with weekly payment.No targets in the work get paid for work done.so this is a cool job for me ...my frnds and me also dng the work...thanking you surewin technologies
D Sep 30, 2012 by
quikr2

no work comes for free. if you want to do it in their office you can do it without paying
D Oct 23, 2012 by
salman444

is there a office of ur company at kphb colony near venkateswara temple, because i got a offer from this company, i wanna just know whether this company is perfect r else its a fraud company, , , , reply me as early as possible
D Oct 23, 2012 by
salman444

i need response from citizen5444 not from u quikr2r 4

aksahe

genuine company kani work is difficult because captcha words per minute ke 30 words is it impossible kani vadu manaku echhade chala takkuva money 1500 words kodethai vadu 47 Rs estharu marla words ne type chaiyyadaniki 15 sec time untunde 15 sec lo kottaka pothai a roju work chayyadaniki velu ledu

work is difficult 1500 words kodethai vadu 47Rs estharu

per minute ke 30 words captcha words kottale antai chala kastam
aksahe

weekly payment antai asha padavadhu
aksahe

15 secs word ne purthi chaiyali leka pothai a roju chaisukovadani ki velu undadhu ok na mosapovadhu suma

per page ke 1500 words untai vatini purthe chaisthai vadu 47 Rs estharu
A Oct 28, 2012 by
anudeep999

Hi this is anudeep im Doing this captcha work since 9 months.im getting payments regularly there is no problem...My typing speed is 35 wpm...im doing work after 9Pm upto 1clock daily im earning per Month 6000 approximately..anybody have doubts to do work i will help u dont worry contact me Email:-Anudeepsharma.Mba09@ymail.in
A Oct 30, 2012 by
genuineonlineincome5

Hi anudeep garu thanks for ur Valuable reply..

from
surewin technologies.
D Dec 2, 2012 by
sure win raghu

hi surewin technologies.
i want to work with you. please tell me some home based jobs.
i m not able believe the fraud companies.
i m believing your company. please provide the details...
D Dec 5, 2012 by

Hi Raqhu garu if u want any details please visit our Website WWW.SUREWIN.CO.IN

SureWin Technologies
A Dec 8, 2012 by
bhko. prasad

hi surewin technologies.
i want to work with you. please tell me some home based jobs.
i m not able believe the fraud companies.
i m believing your company. please provide the details... my mail id : kummiboggavarapu@yahoo.com
A Dec 20, 2012 by
niteshpavan

I do like this company. I would love to do part time job in this company. may I know what all we should have? WPM and if not we don't type those words in a minute, many what will happen?
thank you sir!
N Jan 23, 2013 by
jan_tan1986

hi surewin technologies.
I m housewife and want to work with you. please tell me some home based jobs.
i m not able believe the fraud companies.
i m believing your company. please provide the details... my mail id : jan_tan1986@rediffmail.com

surewin technologies, Hyderabad - fraud