Symbiosis convent high school, Kausa, Mumbra, Dist Thane 400612 — Rule and Unprofessional Behaviour of School Principal and Staff

Respond To Complaint
I am writing to express how frustated and disappointed I am with the recent experience when I went to pay my kid school fees on 05 Oct 2010 at the school.

I was given an appointment of 12.30pm at the fees counter on 05 Oct 2010 which I had taken 2 days before over the phone. I also had an appointment with my Doctor at 1.00 pm as I am going through a surgery within few days. At 2.00 pm I have to reached my office which is located in Powai.

Instead of arriving before time and had a fixed appointment, I was told very rudely to sit and wait for my turn from the staff at reception counter. I have been waited until 1.00pm and no call came to me. I told them that I have an appointment of 12.30. After 1.00 pm I was able to pay the fees.

When I tried to offer a feedback to Principal about the unprofessional behavior maintained by the staff, I was made to wait an another half an hour. It was 2.00 pm. After waiting for another half hour, I was told by the staff that principal is in no mood to meet me regarding the complaint.

By that time I had miss my doctor appointment and was late to reach office.

I never had this experience in my whole life at any place. If this is what I have suffered in this reputed convent school ? i am wondering what education and punctuality they will offer to their students. I found staff with no respect to their rstudent parents and management skills.

I look forward to see that something can be done to change this irresponsible way to handle things ?

You may sent a feedback at or
Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

i have worked in this school
not even experience certificate is given to teachers
lot of workload and even peons work as to be done.
Thanks for aware on this matter, I am going to put my son in same school, after this I have to changed my mind.
Respected Sir,
Regarding the School reputation is being well accomplished. But sir, i have some comments belogs the school vital fees of primary & secondary section, which we cannot bare middle class pepole.
The unnecessary some school fees, which is not related to study but your management has taking from the students.
This is for your kind information & neccessary action from down level.

Thanks for your continues support.
Zahid .IBR.MER
better through out from root this type of school now situation is changed in primary education thanks for government who brought grade system now no need to depend on missionary school you can give better education in government schools as well as private schools. missionary or catholic school only giving more home work to do and charges more.

Once I had visited this school my son was studying there i think it was 2008, believe me what i saw was horrible, i saw the teachers they were two i think they were PT teachesr beating the students for long hair or without shoes mercilessly before entering the class he selected few from the lines and start beating like roadchap rowdy there language was like tapori I want to interfere but my wife stopped but I dont want to create scene they saw and resisted. I suggest parents do not admits there child to this school or please go through the school before and you will find how they behave.
actualy symbiosis international k ye duplicate school chal rahi hai saste me bases lake khade rakhne se public samaj rahi hai bahot badi school hai ye sab drama hai paise nikalne ka public se. becuase mumbra ki public local and middle class hai aisa inka manna hai. our afcouse we do this things so easily nyone can make us fool, why we not try to find good school for our childrense. there in symbiosis no future to present so why you people go there for admission and work purpose.
just compaint against this school that its fake copy of symbiosis internation its just open for making big money.
nurser to jr and sr kg every year almost 2.00 lac total fees structure for state board. (not CBSE.ICSE ETC.)

Symbiosis convent high school, Kausa, Mumbra, Dist Thane 400612 - Rule and Unprofessional Behaviour of School Principal and Staff

Complaint category Category: Schools