Talathi officer — Complaint against Talathi Officer

Respond To Complaint
  Lalbagcha Raja on Oct 18, 2011
My uncle is farmer at Post Masure,Tal-Malvan,Dist-Sindhudurga,Pin 416608.He is looking after our farms for last fourty years.He stays in the same village for fourty years. there is court case going on for land withhis cousin brother for fourty years who stays at taluka place & doesnot do any farm work. my uncle is regularly paying dasta & other taxes. But the opposite party has removed my uncles name & fathers name from sat -bara utara by bribing the local talathi officer,& now even though the case is in court the opposite party is claiming the ownership on the land.How to lock the complaint against such talathi officer who has done such bad things for money? strict action must be taken against such officers . Otherwise there seems to be no use of laws
kindly suggest us what to do? or requested strict action against such officials in which local police are also involved.
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

we r belonging to 6 acre farm and talathi had purchased a farm neighbouring to us from which farm we have a road for to and fro and we used it regularly. but recently talathi says there is no road for u thro, his farm. a complaint at taluka place is also with him because of hs close relation to them. what should i do against him while i have all the true documents.
I am living at post jawala, Tal: Parner, Dist:Ahmednagar, Pin 414306. We have transfer the land from my aunty to my cosin and my name. All this process is done at registration office. After this to make the entry at talathi office at jawala, Talathi takes 2000 rupees and said it will be done after 3 month. At the time of doing resistration talathi come to office at 12 pm. While the time is 10 AM and all people are waiting for talathi. Please let me know how to register a complaint against him?
Im from post- Bambawade, taluka Patan, Dist Satara, pin 415014 .our land is under kulkaidha punarvasan from 1981, under which one can't buy or sell the land without the permision of collector. we are of joint family and my dad is elder of 3 brothers, due to job my dad was in chennai for a long period from 1979. mean while one my dads brother died in 2003, we were shock to know that we find one new name[X] in our 7/12 in the place of expired brother's name in 2005. it was entered in 2004, when we ask to tatathi he said that particular part our land which was belong to expired brother had been sold in 1983.. they are showing some fake document signed by my dads brother and the case is going on from 2005 since that person[X] had sold the land to 3rd person[Y]. i dont know how the talathi and circle officer can enter the new name, if the document is not having the permission of collector since its under punervasan.now they are trying to prove that we know this matter from 1983 which means we are late to lodge the case and the land becomes theirs. my cousin brother is suffering a loat he dont have dad and strugling for his land. please request the concern persons to check their document carefully re-enter the names leagly and take the action on talathi and circle officers.

Talathi officer - Complaint against Talathi Officer