Talathi officer - Complaint against Talathi Officer

Lalbagcha Raja on Oct 18, 2011
My uncle is farmer at Post Masure,Tal-Malvan,Dist-Sindhudurga,Pin 416608.He is looking after our farms for last fourty years.He stays in the same village for fourty years. there is court case going on for land withhis cousin brother for fourty years who stays at taluka place & doesnot do any farm work. my uncle is regularly paying dasta & other taxes. But the opposite party has removed my uncles name & fathers name from sat -bara utara by bribing the local talathi officer,& now even though the case is in court the opposite party is claiming the ownership on the land.How to lock the complaint against such talathi officer who has done such bad things for money? strict action must be taken against such officers . Otherwise there seems to be no use of laws
kindly suggest us what to do? or requested strict action against such officials in which local police are also involved.

Comments

N Apr 16, 2013 by
ChaudhariN

we r belonging to 6 acre farm and talathi had purchased a farm neighbouring to us from which farm we have a road for to and fro and we used it regularly. but recently talathi says there is no road for u thro, his farm. a complaint at taluka place is also with him because of hs close relation to them. what should i do against him while i have all the true documents.
N Jan 14, 2015 by
Premkumar Pathare

I am living at post jawala, Tal: Parner, Dist:Ahmednagar, Pin 414306. We have transfer the land from my aunty to my cosin and my name. All this process is done at registration office. After this to make the entry at talathi office at jawala, Talathi takes 2000 rupees and said it will be done after 3 month. At the time of doing resistration talathi come to office at 12 pm. While the time is 10 AM and all people are waiting for talathi. Please let me know how to register a complaint against him?

Talathi officer - Complaint against Talathi Officer