Tata Nano - Unsatisfied service
rashmiwadhera on Apr 1, 2012
I Rashmi Wadhera, has buy a TATA NANO CX MODEL with Car No. is PB 54 E 5087 in August, 2011 on the name of Mr. Suresh Wadhera (My Father) from Libra Automobile, Mukerian, Distt. Hoshiarpur.
So, this is for your kind notice that I have registered my complaint to your Customer Care Executive on 13th February, 2012 and he give me the Complaint No. 1-15529219600. I have mention him that this is urgent. The main problem was:
1. Wheel Alignment of front tyres
2. Rim Problem
3. Sound Problem.
On 13th of Feb I have registered my complaint. As my Car is on guarantee period so I have call many dealer located in Chandigarh but they said they are unable to solve the problem in guarantee period. After One week I got a call from one of your dealer (Cargo in Hoshiarpur), I mention my problem to him then after 4-5 days they give me time to check my car but in the meanwhile I got an urgent work in my hometown (i.e. Talwara, Distt. Hoshiarpur) and today i.e. 31st of March, I go to one of your Authorized Service Dealer Named: JJ Motors in Mukerian (Distt. Hoshiarpur) which is again refer by Cargo Motors and he gave me the following solutions of my Problems:
1. Wheel Alignment Problem : Our Machine is not working.
2. Rim Problem : There is no arrangement to repair the rim.
3. Sound Problem : In case of replacement of the belt they put some
brake oil on the belt.
Now, my Questions are:
1. Is this the correct way to handle the problem of your Customers?
2. Who will be responsible for the further damages &losses?
3. What the correct solutions of my all the problems?
4. How much time you need to solve the problem of your Customers?
After all this I again call your customer service centre for help but they said they are helpless and will revert back to me in 5 hrs with solutions. But again I don’t receive any response from your side till now.
Then on evening I checked my car from outside for the major alignment problem and pay them the payment. I am also sending the scan copy of the bill with this mail. Go through the bill deeply and see is this really a big problem or not? As per my knowledge this is a big problem and it damage the front tyres. Again my question is:
1. Who will take care about such type of defaults because as per your instruction in 2nd service the alignment is to be checked, then how this is possible that we see a huge difference in alignment?
2. How the Rim get damaged?
3. How the new car got the sound problem?
Well in that case I just want that kindly take your car back and return my all the money. I don’t want such type of services from your side and also don’t trust on your false promise which you people give at the time of purchasing. As I am a Working Lady I don’t have that much time to put calls and calls and visit to your such type of dealers. Just return my money otherwise I will take legal action against your company which will be not fruitful for you and your company image.
Eagerly waiting for your quick response with my all money.
• Scan Copy of Alignment Bill
|0 Comments||Respond To Complaint||
Post your Comment
20th floor, Tower 2 One Indiabulls Centre, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013Additional contact available
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail