Team Taurus/Sonartori - Fraud Real Estate Company

preeti saxena on Sep 15, 2011
dear all,

i used to be a customer of sonartori projects, from the company team taurus. this is a fraud company. they will not keep their promises. it is a money making house. i personally went for a loan to SBI and the bank toldme that this particular project is not approved by the SBI nor HDFC. their other projects sush as bellagio whis is a HNI project is also not approved by bank. they do not have enough employee in their office. at that time my loan was not approved and was kept on hold. i cancelled the booking. they have other hidden cost too, which will be kept aside from you.it will come after you have given all the money.

so friends, please do not booked flats from the company, because they only know one thing: MONEY:
BOOKED FLATS FROM OTHER GOOD REAL ESTATE COMPANY, AS YOUR MONEY IS VALUABLE TO YOU.

Fraud Real Estate Company

Comments

D Nov 9, 2011 by
team taurus

The project Sonartori is approved by HDFC, IDBI and DHFL.We have all the relevant papers and documents in our office.
Bellagio is also approved by various banks, the supporting papers of which are there to be viewed in our office.
As far as the hidden costs are concerned, there is no such term in our firm as the entire cost is made clear to the buyer on day 1.As far as legal documentation charges, maintenance fee and electricity charges, it is clearly mentioned in the cost sheet.

We take pride in stating that we are a new age real estate development firm who lists transparency as our core value.
(Btw we 've never had a customer by the name of Preeti saxena as per our data!)
However if anybody has a complaint or a query, you are welcome to talk to us on 9831045633/9748194444.
We are there for you 24/7.
Admin @ Team Taurus.
D Nov 9, 2011 by
Chandra-BEL

Just surfing the net & came acroos this complaint. By the way, I am Chandra, having a very small flat with the same developer... But from the begining till date I have always been got complete attention whenever I required. They have a very professional team to serve but have a very homely ambiance. As far as the hidden cost etc are concerned, trust me it was never hidden; from the very first day it was shown as developmental cost with the details of when to be paid etc.
Hi Preeti ( Saxena), May you please come out little more details & documention of your experience! It's quite surprising & seems to be done with a different intention!!!

Never mind Team Taurus! You be as you are... Good luck!
N Nov 10, 2011 by
Chandra-BEL

Hi All,

This is Chandra. While surfing the net, this complaint from Preeti Saxena caught my eyes... I have a flat with Team Taurus... Yes, I was also quite apprensive before booking the flat as the name was not widely known in Kolkata Real Estate market.

But after dealing with them for close to an year, we are very satisfied with their professional support... be it my paperworks, loan processing till the detailing of the project. ...their knowledge about what they are doing is quite amazing. And hidden cost!!! I found everything very transperant so far. So I thoroughly disagree with her opinion.

I also saw the reply from Team Taurus. Why don't people try the contact no. given by Team Taurus. In fact one of the no. is also my point of contact.

However, it seems this is a kind of fake complaint which has a different intention... specially the last line in block letter shows the same.

Chandra.
N Nov 28, 2011 by
team taurus

Thank you Chandra.appreciate the gesture and gives us even more impetus to raise the bar .
Admin
Team Taurus
N Mar 25, 2012 by
ritase

dear team tauras and chandra,

it is very surprising that despite Chandra having purchased a small flat is still looking for team tauras reviews. no one surfs net for reviews unless people intend to buy. usually people surfing net go on to social networking sites or youtube or google. so its unbelievable. one more thing.the date that team tauras replied to Preeti Saxsena, Chandra also found it necessary to surf his/her internet that day. So much coincidence in one day is hard to digest in the world of real estate.

everyone, please be aware of real estate frauds...

rita
N May 23, 2012 by
suvankar777

Hi I am Suvankar. I have chosen one project of Team Taurus to purchase. My inital experience is very good with the response they have given.
Their offer is very lucrative. I would like to know what type of hidden costs are there which developers disclose at the no turning back situation.
I am not an average rich guy who can purchanse flat easily. I have to do lots of calculations before purchasing. If there is hidden costs then I will be dead. I would request team taurus if they can provide some info regarding the area of pricing to educate customers. That would help us lot.
N Feb 18, 2014 by
tarak.ray2003@gmail.com

Recently a project "The County, Pailan" has been declaired to open for booking. I'm interested with this project. But please let me know about your hidden costs. I've also made a pencil booking and got a money receipt from Soumita construction Private Limited, 186, Rajarhat Main Road, Kol-157. Please let me informed how Soumita Construction is related with Team Taurus.
Also pls. let me informed whether the project is been approved by SBI or HDFC for home loan till date or not. 3 weeks before I had asked your site personnel and got answered that the project under approval procedure that time.

T K Ray
N Feb 20, 2014 by
Jitu80

If I need to purchase a flat I will never purchase any flat from this Real Estate agency and its partner companies.They are not likely fraud but do not keep promises. They only contact when they need money. They do not know their project completion date. They are always far behind from their delivery schedule. It should stop its real estate business.

Team Taurus/Sonartori - Fraud Real Estate Company