THEHINDU - Annual Subscription-Renewal

vsridharan
I renewed my Annual Subscription TH/1212281 which expired on 15082010; with specific request
1.Renewal to be effective from 01092010 to 31082011
2. Delivery to the new Address as under from 01092010
V.Sridharan
Flat No T2
Rayol Towers
Ist Cross West
Thillainagar
Trichy-620018
Contrary to this the newspaper is being delivered to the old address (A4/34 Kailasapuram Township Trichy-14). Despite repeated talking to the agent thro' whom "THE HINDU" is operating and to the THE HINDU office at Trichy, the matter has fallen on deaf ears. Incidentally in today's OPPORTUNITIES Column there is an Article " Any problem is small for a positive thinking Boss" Are there any positive thinking boss/es at
"THE HINDU" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will THE HINDU care to respond before it is too late.
Still hoping that things will change if only if our Attitudes Change
V.Sridharan
Complaint comments 7 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

renewal/annual subscription no 9303390045

renewal/annual subscription no 9301828363 Cell No 98406731770 (the hindu Tamil)

Please renew my annual subscription Name: A.Vincent Ugine, Subs No. 9312184435 Cell No 9994369733 (TAMIL- THE HINDU), But we are not getting the paper regularly almost 16 days we didn't get. The agent office told me that they will extend my paper for the 15 days loss but didn't do. So if I renew can you extend for 16 more days?

My Name is Raghavendra Rao, i have renewed my subscription for The HIndu for three years with special gift as the Travel Bag.It is more than 03 months, i hae not received the free gift. There is no scope to check the status in the Website.

I am from Bangalore. My no is 9845267828.

My name is Lakshmi from choolaimedu..I got subscription for six months .After that there was no intimation about renewal, Without information they stopped the paper.I asked to my paper boy but he doesn't know anything.After 15 days an agent contact me about subscription, I renewed again for one year but still I didn't get paper.I don't know to whom I have to contact.There is no proper guidance. My no is 8056191973.

renewal/annual subscription Cell No 9003813593 (the hindu Tamil)

Renewal my account my conta t mo.9841211824. Tamil hindu paper