Times Of India - Chennai Division - ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION

afzalalibaig
Sir
I'am Not recieving the paper even after 15 days of subscription, I Booked Annual Subscription on 24/08/10 cheque No.782081for Rs.299/ Indian Overseas Bank. My Order No is NAE 017081 and the corresponding agent is Mr. M.K. Sheriff-RRE code is CR1555. My Address is
Dr.M.Afzal Ali Baig
Please Take necessary action so that i recieve the subscription immediately
Thanking YOU
Dr.Afzal
Complaint comments 15 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

I've the same problem. I've complained to ToI a week before and awaiting their resolution.

Cheers / Ram

I am not getting renewal TIMES of India subscription even though I am staying in PORUR in spite of several reminders, My mobile number is 9786600772

Any agents who are located near PORUR Can guide me to get the renewal annual subscription for Times of India Daily news paper

By
Dhanasekar

we are valasaravakam agent Saravanan:9952913956, any subscribtion details, any complaint, at valasaravakam only, then jointed area ramapuram, alwarthirunagar, porur signal before...Kannan 9884769611 etc Thenking u ...

MR.Dhanasekar in u r porur agent name is murali:9380416172

i am kalyanam from west mambalam sub Agent can i meet some head (excepet Adam) when i come and meet my phone no 99520 65840

I am staying in Kosapet 2nd Lane in Porur, before Rountana, Previous Mr. Venkatesan is supplying our earlier subscription of TIMES OF INDIA, now we want to renew our subscription, the above said person is unavailable, kindly guide me to subscribe my 1 year subscription, Whom i want to contact and what is his Mobile no? My Mobile no is 9840375936.

I think its all sales gimmicks!! TOI has established in Chennai since then and they do not bother as in North what the customers' voice is all about; and so are their agents. There are enough news floating around without TOI as well through multiple media and if they/agents are immune to customer complaints; we should stop subscribing to this with immediate effect. I am doing so in from 8/5/12. The misery is that like politicians they do not mind loosing "ONE" which is mother of "10, 000" and so on. Only profitability and marketing strategies are far more important for them and for that matter for you and me as well. Best thing would be to stop cribbing & find other vendors or lets us end our life complaining on our loss though TOI did not lose nor will they going to lose as long as we "ONE" public are fools.
JKumar

It is a pity that TOI is not taking any action for the complaints made by the subscribers regarding non delivery of news papers. If they are not in a position to cater to the complaints of the consumer, they should immediately stop this paper distribution.

In fact TOI, is playing around with the consumers with their gimmicks, least bothered once payment is received for yearly subscription. It is a shame if these strategies are read by overseas individuals.

Anil Jain
cell : 9840 11 9840

Sir
I'am Not recieving the paper even after 15 days of subscription, I Booked Annual Subscription on 24/08/10.

My Address is
CELL: 91 9962409096

Please Take necessary action so that i recieve the subscription immediately

Thanking YOU
Shanavas

I am not receiving the paper even after subscribing for one year, please find below my details

Name: Narayanan
Address: 37/19, Raghava Street, Choolai, Chennai - 600112 (address mentioned in your database is wrong)
Mobile no.: 9840169973

Awaiting your reply asap

Dakshna(9840253484)
S/O Mr. Narayanan

Even after 3 years the service level of Times of india has not improved till 02/04/2015. No members are calling for renewal of annual subscription though the rates are increased and worst service by agents when we visit the shops.. This is the problem when some one becomes market leader...Hope TOI is not bothered about the same

regards
K. Hariharan
New perungalathur
chennai - 63

I am receiving newspaper till date even after lapsed subscription.

Thambu

I need for annual subscription .

I need daily TOI News paper.

Hemendra Kumar

Nanganallur, chennai-600061

Hi Team,

I need annual Subscription, I called to Chennai call center 10days back but no one communicated for regarding sub.cheque for the subscription.

Please help me for getting newspaper.

Susen Kumar Patro

720 017 6507

I need for annual subscription .

I need daily TOI News paper...

My residents at Alandur / Adambakkam

Call me 98400 54447

Satisfactory Rating
    I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Additional contact available