Timesjobs.com — delete account permanently

santosh nale
Dear sir

I want delete my account on timesjob.com permanently for few days.

so pls. give guideline or link to i can delete my acc.

regards
santosh

[Oct 03, 2014] TimesJobs.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  96 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

email — Want to cancel the Email address

I am receiving very bad message on my e-mail address and I called so many officers oif the BSNL to cancel or change my email address.

Now again I wish to inform you that "I WANT TO CANCEL MY E-MAIL ADDRESS "babusara@dataone.in"

Natasha Thomas

job's — regarding account blocked

sir
Iam Vikas Kumar Yadav, Raipur Chhattisgarh Sir My Salary Account is in State Bank of Indore, Brach MG Road, Raipur. My Account Nomber-63017095077. Sir the Bank authority had said that I were withdraw a amount of Rs. 4000 on 10 august, but I were not withdraw that amout. For this they had blocked my account. please Check the status of account and inform me.

Vikas Kumar Yadav
A/c 63017095077
Ph - 099070154242

i want to delete account in timesjobs.com and noukri.com, shine.com, monsterindia.com
What i have to do to reach my requirement.
What i have to do to reach my requirement
i want to delete my account in timesjobs.com . so please give guideline or link so that i can delete my acc.
my mail id is: n.sowmya1989@gmail.com
i want delete my account in timesjobs.com, naukri.com
so pls give guidelines or link so that i can delete my a/c
my id is udayvutukuru18@gmail.com
i want delete my account in timesjobs.com, naukri.com
so pls give guidelines or link so that i can delete my a/c
my id is urfuture09@gmail.com

I want to delete my account permanently in Naukri, monster, timesjob please suggest. by giving links or so..

Reshma
Dear sir

Iwant to delete account in timesjobs.com and noukri.com, shine.com, monsterindia.com
my email id sheebach@gmail.com

regards
sheeba
dear sir,

i want to delete my account on timesjob.com permanently.

so please give guideline to delete it permanently.
Dear sir

I want delete my account on timesjob.com permanently for few days.

Gmail — delete my account

i had a gmail account ranjani.hidayanathan@gmail.com and my password was lovesmacky. i was able to access my gmail and orkut till 2nd august. 5th august i was not able sign in my account. someboby has hacked my gmail and orkut acount. kindly delete my account immediately. you can contact me 9094585850.
my orkut and gmail account is hacked by someother person. so pls delete the account. my id is: logesh.89sep1@gmail.com.
Date : 28/08/2010.

Respected Sirs,

I, Sri Some Nath Banerjee wish to delete my account from TimesJob.com and all its branches or sub branches and also from all branches of naukri.com.
My e-mail ID snbqcc@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,
Some Nath Banerjee

I want to delete my account permanently in timesjobs.com forever
my email id is gnagaraju@ymail.com
I want to delete my account in timesjobs, naukri and monsterindia.Please do me the needfull.my id is snehapriya87@gmail.com
first find the confirmation mail in your inbox of naukri, ... which the Naukri sends it to you... in that mail, observe in the last lines of the mail, you can find some lines like..."is this not the correct id, want to delete? then CLICK HERE..." thats it. it is so simple.

and in timesjobs.com, u cant delete account, u have to just deactivate or delete resume details, and unsubscribe... thats it.
Hi sir,

i want to delete my account from times jobs.
pls give me guideline.
this is my mail id,
pradeep.sadula@gmail.com

pradeep
Please kindly send reply, what is the procedure to unsubscribe from times job.com ?
SIR I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY THAN WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Times Center (Digital Content Production Facility), FC - 6, (Ground Floor), Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Timesjobs.com - delete account permanently