TimesJobs.com - asking money

g.ganesh on Jan 28, 2011
sir my name is ganesh,timesjobs.com met me in phone conversation to pay 2639 rs for showing jobs and the jobs locations.but im not beliving that,thanks to consumer forum to show the fraud mail details.

Comments

A Nov 20, 2011 by
Bipin Kumar Gupta

Dear sir
I got a call few minutes ago from times jobs and they demand us for some deposited before getting my job. mob no. is +911409304209. lease check this number. Bipin Kumar Gupta.
MY No- 08092759449 / 07488166764
A Dec 31, 2011 by
ishika1286

Even i got a call from the same number... n dat guy is very irritating...he talks "SHIT"...request you to loook itno the same
A Feb 3, 2012 by
mahaasai69

Even I got a call from this number today. Times jobs should look into such fraud. This is a fraud and criminal case.
Shankar, Bangalore
N Sep 8, 2012 by
sanekjuly

Today i got a call from the same number and they asked Rs 2750 for giving job, after that i called to times jobs official customer care number and they also informed that this number is from timesjobs only and they told to me to pay the amount but i am not interested to give my bank account number after that they told me to pay through online. if anyone have doubts call to this customer care number 1860-500-5500 or follow the link http://www.timesjobs.com/popuphtml/Contact.htm
A Sep 10, 2012 by
surchi

how do i get rid of their calls ?? they are really irritating and they are demanding for money
N May 3, 2013 by
Ananth5046

Me toogot a call from the numbers +911409304209, +911409430161 and asking to pay an amount of Rs3000/- from them for sending better oppurtunities. When I asked them where it was on the Times portal, they simply forwarded my call and put on hold..Dear all, I am sending because they are many persons cheat for their living in any way..So pl;ease be ALERT.;

TimesJobs.com - asking money