TNPSC - TNPSC C.S.S.E-I HALL TICKET NOT RECEIVED - REG

K.MURALI KRISHNAN
I have submitted my TNPCS - C.S.S.E-I application form for Group-II Examination. Till Date I have not received the Original Hall Ticket. The Examination Date is 22.03.2009. You are requested to kindly look into the subject and issue the hall ticket through tnpsc website.

With Regards,

R.Saraswathy.
Mobile No.9994470241

Comments

hi

i have not recived hall ticket

I have not received hall ticket of mine for TNPSC Exam Group I. Please let me know the status of my Hall ticket and do the needful.

Venkatesan G

Kavitha. M

I have submitted my TNPSC CSS 1 Application form for Group1 Examination Till Date I have
Not Received the original Hall Tickets.The examination Date is 12.4.09. You are requested to Kindly

R.Rajendran

Kiran

Kiran

With regards

S.R.Kiran

I have submitted my TNPSC CSSE 1 Application form for Group1 Examination Till Date I have
look into the subject and issue the hall Tickets through the TNPSC website. My date of birth is 21.10.87

application no:AF295115

Senthil kumar.R

application no:AF295115

Senthil kumar.R

i have not receive hallticket for TNPSC group 1 exam.please let me know the status of my hall ticket and do to the needful.

look into the subject and issue the hall Tickets through the TNPSC website. My date of birth is 19.07.1971

I have not received hall ticket of mine for TNPSC Exam for district educational officer advertisment num:183.. Please let me know the status of my Hall ticket and do the needful.

TNPSC - TNPSC C.S.S.E-I HALL TICKET NOT RECEIVED - REG