TNPSC - TNPSC group I exam hall ticket not received

M.SURESH KUMAR
I have applied for TNPSC Exam group I but still now I have not recived the hall ticket. Please give your kind attention to this complaint and issue the hall ticket as soon as possible through E-mail. Very urgent. This is my final chance to attend the exam. If you have not send the hall ticket I will be very much disappointed. So kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Comments

examination hall ticket - examination hall ticket

respected sir/madam
my self sanjit dhawale my sister swati dhawale apply for 6 th july 2008 examination but i dont no how to take hall ticket of exam.from the internet.

your's faithfully

hall ticket not received - exam

Respected Sir,
I still have not recieved my Hall Ticket for the exam that has to be conducted by the bank.
I request you to please look at my comlplaint and do the needful as early as possible.

Thanking you, Your's Faithfully

Roshni Changal

I have not yet received my group-1 exam hall ticket.

Respected sir,

I have not yet received my group-1 exam hall ticket.Please give your kind attention to this complaint and issue the hall ticket as soon as possible through E-mail. Very urgent. This is my final chance to attend the exam. If you have not send the hall ticket I will be very much disappointed. So kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

my application no is 100050

application applied for DEO

please confirm.

thanks and best regards

Respected Sir,
I have applied for the deo exam advertisement no.183. Till I have not received the hall ticket. The date of exam is 3/5/09. Please send the hall ticket as early as possible. This is the lase chance to me. Application number is 100032
Thanking you,

yours faithfully,
Mathivanan K.

i have applied for tnpsc group one exam for the post of motor vehicle inspector, i still din't get my examination hall ticket please do the need full and please do reply to this through my mail id and update my application status

regards
jagatheesan.m

i have applied for tnpsc exam for the post of motorvehicle inspector still idid not get my examn hallticket plze do the needful and replyme thro my mail id

i have applied for tnpsc exam for the post of motorvehicle inspector may 2009 still i did not get my examn hallticket plze do the needful and replyme thro my mail id

i have applied for tnpsc exam for the post of motorvehicle inspector may 2009 still i did not get my examn hallticket plze do the needful and replyme thro my cell no : 9894664813

regards,
G.vijiayabaskar

sir, have applied for TNPSC exam for the post of motor vehicle inspector may 2009 still i did not get my exam hall ticket plz do the needful and reply me throw my cell no : 9940394571

i haven't received yet
suganya

I have missed my hall ticket for the TNPSC exam held in March 2009. My application number is 340610.
Can you please help me to get the hall ticket number? Thanking you.

Respected Sir,
I have applied for Drug Inspector post.. which is to be held on 26july entrance exam. But still now i had not yet received hall ticket.If you have not send the hall ticket I will be very much disappointed. So kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Good day sir,
I have passed the Typist post on November 2008 followed by TNPSC conducting cerrtificate verification on Dec.2008. Till not yet announced the final list and Departments.already 07 months passed.
I contact through phone to you and directly many more times but i could not get correct reply from your end.
so. kindly please let me Know the final list announciation this will help for my daughter study.

I couldn't receive my hall ticket for drug inspector posting

Respected Sir
I have applied for Drug Inspector post, the enterence exam is on 26 july.But still now i didn't get my hall ticket.So kindly send my hall ticket as soon as possible.

With Regards
M.Ambika vathi

sir, I applied for the entrance exam of DI post. The exam wil be on 26th july but till now i am not receiving my hall ticket. Plese consider this as requet, and send me the hall ticket .

with regards,
sathish.R,
Mangai

will get our hall ticket in 2 days.

TNPSC - TNPSC group I exam hall ticket not received