TNPSC - tnpsc hall ticket not received

SHANTHI
have submitted my TNPCS - C.S.S.E-I application form for Group-II Examination. Till Date I have not received the Original Hall Ticket. The Examination Date is 11.4.2010 You are requested to kindly look into the subject and issue the hall ticket through tnpsc website.

Comments

I have not yet received my hallticket for grp2 exam which is to be held on april11, 2010.

I have not received my hallticket for group 2 exam which is to be held on April 11 2010.

i have not recieved my hall ticket till now. exam held on april 11 th

i've not recieved my hall ticket for TNPCS - C.S.S.E-I Group-II Examination which is held on april 11.2010.please intimate my application status through mail.It's very urgent so you are requested to kindly issue the hall ticket through tnpsc website or to my mail id.

I did, t receive group II hall ticket

I have not received the hall ticket for the exam group 2

Respected Sir,

I have applied for TNPSC II (C.S.S.E-I).I forgot to sign in the application form.Please reconsider my request and allow me to write exam.I prepared for the exam.I am in need of hall ticket.

Yours Sincerely,

Vasuki.R

Phone:9952683216

Respected Sir,

I have applied for TNPSC combined engineering exam (for A.E) posting .held on 24-october-2010.till now i not recived hall ticket for written exam, please kindly reply me sir

Yours Sincerely,

selvam.T
28A, malayandi theater opposite side,
kellaputhur, usilampatti, madurai(dt),
pin-625532.
Phone:9952884710
N Feb 24, 2011 by
narasimma

tnpsc csse 1 hall ticket will be issued one week prior to the date of examination - visit tnpscjobs.com
N Mar 18, 2011 by

Email id - kabil@tamilgk.com
N May 30, 2011 by
Nabila

Respected sir,

i have not received hall ticket( group 1)

With regards,
N Jun 6, 2011 by
kshanthi

Respected Sir.,
I had applied for tnpsc group 2 exam but till now I have not yet
received my hall ticket for tnpsc group2 exam which is to be held on 03-07-2011i am from K.shanthi posted my application in speed post on29-01-2011My application No is AI395090.please let me know the status of hall ticket n please do the need full.
N Jun 20, 2011 by
sugar

Respected Sir.,
I had applied for tnpsc group 2 exam but till now I have not yet
received my hall ticket for tnpsc group2 exam which is to be held on 06-07-2011i am from M.chakaravarthi posted my application in normal post on 28-01-2011. I dont know the application No also sir, first tie i applied sir.please let me know the status of hall ticket n please do the need full.

email: mcakaravarthi@yahoo.co.in
mobile: 9790535468
A Aug 1, 2012 by
sivapsr

i forgot my id and password... for csse ii exam..
coming Saturday exam..
so, plz send my id and password one more time..
ph: 9786118328
mail: psr.siva1@gmail.com
name: p.siva
dob: 05.04.1991
N Aug 10, 2012 by
gowrimageshwari

i have not received grpoup 2hall hall ticket id 1936960 exam date 12/08/2012. so please send soon. my ph no 9789234001

TNPSC - tnpsc hall ticket not received