TNPSC - MOTOR VEHICLES INSPECTOR, GR.II - HALL TICKET TILL NOW NOT RECEIVED FOR THE EXAM -MOTOR VEHICLES INSPECTOR, GR.II -ON 24.05.09

ARUL MUTHU.K
I have applied for MOTOR VEHICLES INSPECTOR, GR.II exam which is held on 24.05.2009 but still now I have not recived my hall ticket. Please give your kind attention to this complaint and issue the hall ticket as soon as possible through E-mail. Very urgent. If the hall ticket is not sent then I will be very much disappointed. So kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

I have logged into http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/appstatus.htm site for checking application status but there MOTOR VEHICLES INSPECTOR, GR.II name of the post is not displayed.

Please send my hall ticket through E-mail or let me know the status of my Hall ticket.
Name : ARUL MUTHU.K
My application number is AF435008
My date of birth : 16.12.1984
mobile no : 9894818682

With regards
Arul muthu .K

Comments

Hall ticket Not receive - Motor Vehicles inspector Grade -II

I have applied for the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector Grade -II, i am not receive the original hall ticket, exam date is 24.05.2009 so please send the hall ticket in mail .

thanking you
sankar brabhu

My application number is AF304955

My application number is AF384014

Thanks in advance.

I have applied for TNPSC which is held on 24.05.2009 but still now I have not recived the hall ticket. Please give your kind attention to this complaint and issue the hall ticket as soon as possible through E-mail. Very urgent. If you have not send the hall ticket I will be very much disappointed. So kindly do the needful as soon as possible

hallticket not recieved

i loss my application no.(loss my book let)..please send my application no to my e-mail id its very urgend

i loss my application no plz send my application no to my e mail id

i loss my application no plz send my application no to my e mail id

I have attend the Exam of Motor vehicle grade II Inspector exam in 24-05-2009.
But the Result is not published. so please informed when you result is published to me my e-mail id ndeva06@reddiff.com