True Move Company Limited - True Move Thailand Mobile Award Winner

Raymond Wani on Nov 2, 2011
I received a text message from my mobile phone stating that I was the Winner of the True Move International Mobile Draw and we have been communicating via email.

I am wondering if this draw is true and these funds have been give to me. I was advised that the funds are in your account for transfer, Could you Kindly advise me as soon as possible please.

I have been asked to pay seperate fees or charges inorder to get these funds released,

Could you please advise if its true.

Thanks and regards.

Raymond.
email: r.wani@hotmail.com

Comments

N Sep 11, 2012 by
sandopoul

I received a message on my cell phone telling me that I am a winner of AIRTEL CELLCOM int'l mobile award in Thailand. I wonder if this draw is true.

A Sep 14, 2012 by
Williamson Germain

N Sep 17, 2012 by
Renelson Denis

shackhaann@yahoo.fr
N Sep 17, 2012 by
IMRAN SHAHZAD

I received a message on my cell phone telling me that i am winner of 500.00 pound from Int'l mobile Draw TRUEMOVE COMPANY I wonder if this draw is true. Please could you tell me if this is true.
N Sep 28, 2012 by
Caspar. Kingal

mobile draw - true move ltd

Recently I received a text message about winning in true move mobile draw. The information wassent to me via email containingthe name of the CEO of the company. At the moment we are still communicating through email. Please can you inform me weather it,s true? Thanks alot and hope to hear from
Leah Rana

I received a message in my cell phone that I am the winner of USD$ 3, 000, 000 in this year INTL draw and they had given a site to check through but it is under construction. So would you give a reply about it as soon as possible.
pleasentsummer@yahoo.com
Aayam Gautam

I received a message in my cell phone that I am winner of USD$ 3, 000, 000 in this year INTL draw . Is this true or not. please tellme if it is true .
Ganesh Samare

I am based in Kathmandu Nepal and using NTC ( Nepal) prepaid mobile. Like all yours I have been informed by SMS that TMCL True Move Thai has awarded me few thousand dollars and advised me to email them. I wonder how this company awards prize for my Nepal mobile number. Therefore I request all of you if this SMS is true or scam. I shall proceed ahead after your response. Many thanks in advance.
N Oct 5, 2012 by
mahendrabhattarai

I am also informed that True Move Thai has awarded me US$ 300000 and to claim for that. I am from Nepal. I think it is fake. So i want to know from you all.
D Oct 12, 2012 by
yuliard73

I am also got email from true move company limited thailand, is that true or scam ??? I allready sent my id to standchart thailand to redeem the winning award, please give me explanation for that award.. Thx
D Oct 17, 2012 by
mumec

Yeaah same here...I'm up to the point of issuing Fund Release Order but i must pay US$1250 first to the FSA (thailand Financial ministry) ... is it true from TRUE MOVE CL ??? Please kindly give us the answer because most of us have given the identity to "you", you can also answer me in private to : mumecjibrut025@yahoo.co.uk ...thank you & really appreciate your soonest reply
D Oct 20, 2012 by

joshua.scotty

So not true :P

D Oct 30, 2012 by
viksingh

Todays i got the call from true move U.K company they told me u won the highest money, but first i have to pay registration fees amount. tell me please is it true.. my email id is- vikashsingh937@gmail.com
suboth kumar

I have received sms from true move thai company limited in this year INTL draw of total sum 3, 000, 000.according to sms i am sending my name and email id..is it true can i know..my name is subodh kumar shrestha and my email id suboth_sth46@yahoo.com
Sunil Neupane

I am based in Kathmandu Nepal and using NTC ( Nepal) prepaid mobile. Like all yours I have been informed by SMS that TMCL True Move Thai has awarded me a million dollar and advised me to email them. I wonder how this company awards prize for my Nepal mobile number. Therefore I request all of you if this SMS is true or scam. I shall proceed ahead after your response. Many thanks in advance.
N Nov 2, 2012 by
nimaaaa

those who posted that they hav got the prize, hav you people received any kinds of reply in ur mobile or email??????? i am also one of the victim of it and just want to make sure weather will they reply or not????? waiting????
menuka bhandari

i also today received a sms but i am from Nepal and am wondering how a thai company sent huge money prize in my number.is it true or fake?
Jyoti

I also received message from that told TMCL True Move Thai has awarded me the total sum of USD $3, 000, 000 in this year INTL draw. I am also from nepal and i am NTC user.I think its fake.

True Move Company Limited - True Move Thailand Mobile Award Winner