UP BOARD Allahabad - Correction in High School Name

me.surya85 on Nov 9, 2011

This is Surya Kant and I passed out my High School Examination in 2000-2001 session from Kaushik H S S Mohmaadur-Lala ,Meerut ,Uttar Pradesh.
My Roll Number was 0309851.But there is an error in printing of my Name
Printed Name:SURVAKANT
Correct Name:SURYAKANT

I tried to correct this error but no body wants to take this responsibility.And now in Board Office they said that it has been passed a long time and we are not able to process the request.
And If somebody is taking responsibility then he is asking for money like 15000 or 20000 Rs for this.
Now I have done MCA (master of Computer Application) degree.and in all certificate my Name is correct except this High School certificates.

Surya kant

Correction in High School Name

Comments

N Feb 23, 2012 by
bhagvan singh

Correction in High School Name

I am bhagvan singh s/o shri banbari lal passed out high school exam.2011 from RV inter college Alipur etah (UP) My Roll no.0239632 in internet shows my mark sheet name wrongly vineet kumar but my correct name is Bhagvan Singh.
my school principal has tried but no result.so kindly requested to you please correct my name in mark sheet.

yours faithfully
Bhagvan singh
N Mar 28, 2012 by
rakeshrko

respected sir,

my name is jyoti chauhan D/O shri Raghuveer chauhan passed my high school examination in 2010
(ROLL NO. 1240848 ) and (SI. No 34040288)
sir the mark sheet that i received had a wrong name it is showing akansha instead of jyoti after correction i got a marksheet
named jyoti but i had a doubt that i got wrong marksheet which is given by my school ...
so its my humble request to you please check is this roll no 1240848 and (SI. No 34040288) belongs to my name
( jyoti chauhan ) or not
i shall be highly obliged to you

your faithful
jyoti chauhan
N Apr 1, 2012 by
gghi

respected sir

my name is priyanka srivas D/o shyamji passed my high school examination in 2002 (roll no.-0955455) and (SI. no. ) from G.G.I.C inter college.Etawah (Utter Pradesh)

But there is an error in printing of my Name
Printed Name:Priyanka Shrivas, shayam ji
Correct Name:Priyanka srivas, shyamji
In all certificate my Name is correct except this High School certificates and marksheet.

so kindly request you sir so sir give some advice for this correction.
mob no.07520433418
N Sep 7, 2012 by
chand babu

sir please check this certificate and send report of this mark sheet wrong or right this mark sheet roll no is 2539665
my id is mohd.arif_5006@yahoo.com
mob.9389705006
office no.0522-3214704

D Dec 11, 2012 by
vktiwari1986

RESPECTED SIR,
I LOSS MY HIGH SCHOOL/INTERMEDIATE MARKSHEET AND SANAD DURING TRAVEL. SIR, I PASSED HIGHSCHOOL AND INTERMEDIATE IN THE YEAR 2000 AND 2002 RESPECTIVELY. PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR GETTING THE MARKSHEET AND SANAD.
SO KINDLY REQUEST YOU PLS SEND YOUR SUGGESTION ON MY EMAIL --VKTIWARI1986@GMAIL.COM
D Dec 22, 2012 by
alokkatiyar

SUB -Correction in Intermidiate marksheet & sanad Name

I am KAMINI KATIYAR s/o RAM GOPAL KATIYAR passed out INTERMIDIATE exam.2004 from P D KHANNA girls inter college ASHOK NAGAR kanpur (UP) My Roll no.0395822 in shows my mark sheet name wrongly KAIYNI KATIYAR but my correct name is KAMINI KATIYAR
my school principal has tried but no result.so kindly requested to you please correct my name in mark sheet & SANAD

WRONG PRINTED NAME- KAIYANI KATIYAR
CORRECT NAME- KAMINI KATIYAR

KAMINI KATIYAR
MOB-9528845013
N Dec 31, 2012 by
shiv7262

This is jyoti singh and I passed out my intermediate School Examination in 2011-2012 session from BAL VIDYA BHAWAN IC RATSAR BALLIA, Ballia, Uttar Parades.
My Roll Number IS 2129534.But there is an error in printing of my Name
Printed Name:KM YOTI SINGH
Correct Name:KM JYOTI SINGH

I tried to correct this error but no body wants to take this responsibility.And now in Board Office they said that it has NOT my responsibility we are not able to process the request.
Now I want to take admission in b.com. but due to this error i am unable to take admission.my contact no is 8896465112
N Feb 13, 2013 by
devendra0016

Name Correction in 10th Marksheet

My name is Devendra Kumar i was passed 10th exam from up board in 2007. But in Marksheet name is mentioned "DEVENDAR kUMAR" I want correct or replace it with this name "DEVENDRA KUMAR"

Following Details are below:

Passing Year: 2007
School: Govt.Inter College Roorkee, Dist-Haridwar (Uttranchal)
Exam: 10th (U.P. Board)
Date of Birth: 09/05/1984
Father's Name : Shri Satya pal singh
Mother's Name : Smt. Kamlash Devi
Roll No. :0317687

Kindly give valuable suggestion asap.

Devendra Kumar
Email : devendra.jaiswal@metso.com
Mob 09555480508
N Feb 21, 2013 by
upboard

Correction in High School Name

This is Sabita and I passed out my High School Examination in 2010-2011 session from Chandra kali balika inter collage pakari sewar meja Allahabad
My Roll Number was 1996572.But there is an error in printing of my Father Name

manjesh89chaudhary@gmail.com
N Jun 2, 2013 by
Mesar

SUB -Correction in high school marksheet Name

I am Mesar s/o Ayyub passed out high school exam.2004 from PIC Kairana (UP) in 2007 My Roll no.0575257 in shows my mark sheet name wrongly AAESAR but my correct name is MESAR .i have done B.Tech and in all certificate except high school my name is correct.

WRONG PRINTED NAME- AAESAR
CORRECT NAME- MESAR

MESAR
MOB-09639885996
N Jun 10, 2013 by
farukhkhan786

This is MOHD FARUKH and I passed out my Intermediate Examination in 2013 session from K.V.P INTER COLLAGE, Uttar Pradesh.
My Roll Number was 0407994.But there is an error in printing of my Name
Printed Name:OHD FARUKH
Correct Name:MOHD FARUKH

I tried to correct this error but no body wants to take this responsibility.And now in Board Office they said that it has been passed a and we are not able to process the request.

MOHD FARUKH

cont.no.9897366841

N Nov 13, 2013 by
kyp

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Baij Nath Kashyap s/o Ram Milan Kashyap passed out high school exam.2007 from A . H . Inter College Musafirkhana, Sultanpur (UP) .My Roll no. 1768819 in internet shows my mark sheet name wrongly Brij Nath Kashyap. but my correct name is Baij Nath Kashyap.
So I do correction by Board and received
correct certificate by me . But do not correct My name on this site by
online result verification now . so I want solve this correction by you, , , , ,
thanking for this work, , , , , , , ,
Please Help me, , , , ,
Contact No . 09888513682
email id - nath.20feb@gmail.com

N Dec 21, 2013 by
rahulsaroj

Sir, My Name is ROHIT SAROJ And my Father name is OM PRAKASH SAROJ . my problem for D.O.B is incorrect 19/00/1995 but correct is 19/07/1995. in the college MCC INTER COLLEG LALGANJ AZAMGARH...PLZ HELP ME FOR THE OF D.O.BCORECTION.
N Nov 17, 2014 by
Priyank Pathak

SUB -Correction in high school marksheet Name

I am Priyank Pathak s/o Ramakant Pathak passed out high school exam in 2002 from
UP Board. My Roll no. is 0731725 in shows my mark sheet name wrongly
Priyanka Pathak printed but my correct name is Priyank Pathak.
My school principal had tried but no result found. So kindly requested to you please correct my name in mark sheet.

WRONG PRINTED NAME- Priyanka Pathak