UPSC/CDS-II ADMIT CARD - CDS-II ADMIT CARD

TANMAY SAHANI
Rspected sir,
I Tanmay sahani, succesfully submitted my form for CDS-II to be held on 13-9-09, form no-36578552 but havent received my admit card yet.if you could please resend it on the following address.
TANMAY SAHANI
C/O Mr.Reedev Taneja
304/2, 3rd floor, block-I, white gouse,
Kundanbagh,
Begumpeth,
HYDERABAD(ANDHRA PRADESH)
yours sincerely
Tanmay sahani

Comments

not getting admit card yet - cds form

I am sandeep prajapat.i haven't got my cds-2 admit card and my form no. 36221939.
kindly verify my admit card as soon as possible.

my cds admit card i have not recived i am frm allahabad from jhunsi allahabad how can i get the information regarding admit card

sir.i to have not recieved my call letter yet. i will b very thankful if u please resend me it again in case u have send it earlier at the following address as earliest as possible .M-2/A. RAILWAY COLONY, (NEAR RAILWAY STATION ) KOSI KALAN. (281403) MATHURA.U.P.

Rspected sir,
I R.Sundeep kumar, succesfully submitted my form for CDS-II to be held on 13-9-09, form no-36501791 but havent received my admit card yet.if you could please resend it on the following address.
R.SUNDEEP KUMAR
C/O Mr.R.KRISHNA
plot no:12 & 13, mahendranagar colony,
chintal, Quthbullapur(M),
HYDERABAD(ANDHRA PRADESH)
yours sincerely
sundeep kumar
Parul

I m Parul Goel from Haryana.I have not received my admit card till now.Plz give me any information if u hv abt how to get admit card.

Sir i am Sunil from Varanasi, U.P., not get my admit card till date. So pls give info about my admit card and how i can get it

N Dec 19, 2011 by