Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council — Pharmacist registration

Mansi_sh on Jan 5, 2012
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (may-2011). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 6 months now and i havent received any communication from them. The lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Mansi Sharma
sharma.mansi7@gmail.com

Complaint comments  48 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year December -2012). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 9 months now and i havent received any communication from them. TheLucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Thank

Gaurav Mehrotra
So Sri M.M.Mehrotra
Chander Lok Coloney;Kiratpur Road;
Bijnor Distt Bijnor
Mo.No.9027958393
E.Mail- gauravmehrotra34@yahoo.in
i applied for registration of b.pharma in u.p. Pharmacy council in last year - july 2011.
He told that licence getting in three month. But its more than 6 months now, and also not receive any communication from them, plz. Suggest me how can contact them and know the status of registration.

Warm with regards,
Ashok kumar Maurya
Mob.= 07500002822

Email.. ashokmaurya86@gmail.com
Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (may-2011). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 6 months now and i haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Arun kumar gupta

Email - akg_miet@yahoo.com
Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (Jun-2011). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 8 months now and i haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Sandhya

Email - san.yadav143@gmail.com
dear sir...
i want my registration details..
Name- Dinesh kumar bharati
s/o- Sri Nanhku prasad
Regd No.28788
Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U P state pharmacy council on date 15/11/2011.recipt no.are 52207 and 23534 They told me that I should be getting LICENSE in three months but till date. plz provide me the status of my registration.
Thankyou regards
RISHI KUMAR SINGH
s/o Sri VIJAY BAHADUR SINGH
VARANASI
MO. 09651998794
Email- rishu_0282@yahoo.co.in
Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (Dt 07/10/2011 wide Receipt no.51739). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 8 months now and i haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Deepika Maurya

Email - sdmaurya@dbd.trivenigroup.com
I applied for traffer of my license from delhi to U P in 02/1/2012, they told me within 3 months it will reach in your address but i haven't receive it this department never gives proper response its a typical government office any body tell me how i can check my status.
Manish khare
manishkhare10@gmail.com
Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U P state pharmacy council Lucknow on date 02/12/2011. They told me that I should be getting LICENSE in three months but till date i am not able to recieve my registration. plz provide me the status of my registration my receipt no. is.52587, book no. 526
KHUSHBOO MISHRA
D/O MR. RAM KISHOR MISHRA
MO. 09451489150
Email- khushboo09vns@gmail.com
sir pls be clear is there any particular site for up pharmacy council
what is the need of selection
manoj kumar tripathi
mob:9452695894
reg.no.33571 in lucknow up
dear sir
how i can check the site plese any particular sit of up pharmacy council
thanking
manoj kumar tripathi
reg.33571 lucknow
Respected Sir
I want to do registration for Pharmacist then can I apply please tell me...

Thanks & Regards
Satish Yadav Aligarh
Respected Sir
I have applied for pharmacist registration in UP Pharmacy Council on dated 22/11/11. As per pharmacy council rules registration process takes maximum 3 months. but its more than 6 months and I haven't receive my licence. phone no. mentioned on pharmacy council website doesn't work. so please tell me the solution.
thanks

Neha Rani
nehar166@gmail.com
Sandhya

Email - nitinshandilya02@gmail.com.
please sir its very urgent
apply a RTI against the department .you will reciceve your license in 15 days
ashish
ashish_172005@yahoo.co.in
sir i am a pharmacy graduate and want to register in up pharmacy council. can anyone tell me the website so that i can know the correct procedure
my email id is : achinjain16@yahoo.co.in
Pharmacist Registration
My daughter Harsha Gupta has applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council this year (on 2nd March 2012) vide Receipt No.54986.She has been told that she will be getting her license in three months time. But it has been more than 5 months now and I haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could I contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
A K Gupta
Mob:09793360022
I have applied pharmacist registration in 23-09-2011 vide receipt no.51557 .they told me getting license with in 3 month but till not get.please help to issued it.

hari vallbh mishra
mob 09411069082
harivallabhmishra@gmail.com
sir, i want to transfer pharmacist registration in uttar prades but i don't know up pharmacy council address.Now i, m registerd in rajasthan. So sir please sent me transfer procedure & address of up pharmacy council.
Thanking you.
Best regards.

AARIF REHMAN
s/o. Abdul rehman

08791451980

rehman.zari@gmail.com
my name is upendra nath s/o sri ram naresh . i am registerd pharmacist in uppci & my reg. no. is 28959. but my name is not in the list of registerd pharmacist in uppci.

Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council - Pharmacist registration