Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council - Pharmacist registration

Mansi_sh on Jan 5, 2012
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (may-2011). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 6 months now and i havent received any communication from them. The lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Mansi Sharma
sharma.mansi7@gmail.com

Comments

N Sep 24, 2013 by
Gaurav34

Best Review
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year December -2012). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 9 months now and i havent received any communication from them. TheLucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Thank

Mo.No.9027958393
E.Mail- gauravmehrotra34@yahoo.in
N Feb 9, 2012 by
ashokmaurya86

i applied for registration of b.pharma in u.p. Pharmacy council in last year - july 2011.
He told that licence getting in three month. But its more than 6 months now, and also not receive any communication from them, plz. Suggest me how can contact them and know the status of registration.

Warm with regards,
Ashok kumar Maurya
Mob.= 07500002822

Email.. ashokmaurya86@gmail.com
N Feb 24, 2012 by
arunkrgupta

Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (may-2011). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 6 months now and i haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Arun kumar gupta

Email - akg_miet@yahoo.com
A Feb 27, 2012 by
Sandhya Yadav

Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (Jun-2011). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 8 months now and i haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Sandhya

Email - san.yadav143@gmail.com
N Mar 3, 2012 by
dinesh kumar bharati

dear sir...
i want my registration details..
Name- Dinesh kumar bharati
s/o- Sri Nanhku prasad
Regd No.28788
A Mar 12, 2012 by
rishu @singh

Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U P state pharmacy council on date 15/11/2011.recipt no.are 52207 and 23534 They told me that I should be getting LICENSE in three months but till date. plz provide me the status of my registration.
Thankyou regards
Email- rishu_0282@yahoo.co.in
N Mar 14, 2012 by
mauryadeepika

Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council last year (Dt 07/10/2011 wide Receipt no.51739). I have been told that i should be getting my license in three months time. But its been more than 8 months now and i haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could i contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
Deepika Maurya

Email - sdmaurya@dbd.trivenigroup.com
N Mar 24, 2012 by
manishkhare10

I applied for traffer of my license from delhi to U P in 02/1/2012, they told me within 3 months it will reach in your address but i haven't receive it this department never gives proper response its a typical government office any body tell me how i can check my status.
Manish khare
manishkhare10@gmail.com
A Apr 17, 2012 by
KHUSHBOOMISHRA

Pharmacist registration
I have applied for pharmacist registration in U P state pharmacy council Lucknow on date 02/12/2011. They told me that I should be getting LICENSE in three months but till date i am not able to recieve my registration. plz provide me the status of my registration my receipt no. is.52587, book no. 526
KHUSHBOO MISHRA
D/O MR. RAM KISHOR MISHRA
MO. 09451489150
Email- khushboo09vns@gmail.com
N Apr 23, 2012 by
verma ashok

sir pls be clear is there any particular site for up pharmacy council
A Apr 25, 2012 by
anjmanoj

what is the need of selection
manoj kumar tripathi
mob:9452695894
reg.no.33571 in lucknow up
A Apr 25, 2012 by
anjmanoj

dear sir
how i can check the site plese any particular sit of up pharmacy council
thanking
manoj kumar tripathi
reg.33571 lucknow
N May 7, 2012 by
satishyadavraj

Respected Sir
I want to do registration for Pharmacist then can I apply please tell me...

Thanks & Regards
Satish Yadav Aligarh
A Jun 27, 2012 by
rajpootneha

Respected Sir
I have applied for pharmacist registration in UP Pharmacy Council on dated 22/11/11. As per pharmacy council rules registration process takes maximum 3 months. but its more than 6 months and I haven't receive my licence. phone no. mentioned on pharmacy council website doesn't work. so please tell me the solution.
thanks

Neha Rani
nehar166@gmail.com
N Jun 28, 2012 by
nitin shandilya

Sandhya

Email - nitinshandilya02@gmail.com.
please sir its very urgent
A Jul 31, 2012 by
ashish172

apply a RTI against the department .you will reciceve your license in 15 days
ashish
ashish_172005@yahoo.co.in
N Aug 22, 2012 by
achinjain

sir i am a pharmacy graduate and want to register in up pharmacy council. can anyone tell me the website so that i can know the correct procedure
my email id is : achinjain16@yahoo.co.in
N Aug 22, 2012 by
hanspuram

Pharmacist Registration
My daughter Harsha Gupta has applied for pharmacist registration in U.P. State pharmacy council this year (on 2nd March 2012) vide Receipt No.54986.She has been told that she will be getting her license in three months time. But it has been more than 5 months now and I haven't received any communication from them. The Lucknow office phone no. mentioned on the PCI website doesnt work and nobody responds to that no. Please suggest how could I contact them or come to know the status of my registration.
A K Gupta
Mob:09793360022
A Aug 29, 2012 by
hari vallbh mishra

I have applied pharmacist registration in 23-09-2011 vide receipt no.51557 .they told me getting license with in 3 month but till not get.please help to issued it.

hari vallbh mishra
mob 09411069082
harivallabhmishra@gmail.com
A Aug 30, 2012 by
AARIF REHMAN

sir, i want to transfer pharmacist registration in uttar prades but i don't know up pharmacy council address.Now i, m registerd in rajasthan. So sir please sent me transfer procedure & address of up pharmacy council.
Thanking you.