Vasan Eye Care Anna Nagar East - wrong diagnosis

chakra56 on Feb 26, 2012
I got my eyes tested at VASAN EYE CARE, Anna Nagar ( East) on 12.02.12. My regn no 97091. Based on the prescription given i ordered the spectacles in Anna Nagar. On wearing the new spectacles i found that my reading the letters was difficult & they appeared flowery.

I again consulted Vasan Eye Care on 26.02.12 and after examination the doctor told me that the power given by them is correct but the optical shop had done a mistake in the lens supplied by reversing the " Cylinder power to + " as against " - " . They asked me to complain to the optical shop.

But when i asked for the current prescription the print out showed a corrected power.

Hence the complaint is " FALSE PRESCRIPTION BY VASAN EYE CARE" and i have incurred a damage of Rs3940 towards making a new spectacle as per their prescription. More over VASAN EYE CARE DOES NOT OWN THE MISTAKE".

I need an immediate solution and replacement of the spectacles by VASAN EYE CARE at their cost.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jun 27, 2012 by
divya buji

I am forced to give police complaint towards (Vasan eye care- K4 police station, Anna nagar east) especially on DR. Manjula. we came into vasan eye care thinking that its a best eye care hospital but i regret. My sister had irritation and itching in both her eyes so We visited the same branch on 24-05-2012 at 10am. Her eyes 4r dark red such that she was not able to open her eyes even and for no reason she was forced to check refraction and when i asked for the reason your attendant there gave a reply as "ITS FOR VASAN EYE CARE DOCUMENTATION PURPOSE"

Then we consulted DR.Manjula after 12pm for only 1minute since she was in hurry she was not able to tell why my sister had burning itching red eye and simply she gave the below medicines:
1. Ketoflex, Lubrex, Ocupol.

I Filed a complaint for the below reasons:

1. Checking refraction when patient is looking for emergency treatment.
2. My Sister is blind now for giving wrong medicines.

Vasan eye care is the worst eye care hospital and you can change the saying as WORST EYE CARE NETWORK IN THE WORLD.

You people should really answer for my sister eyes..

I will post the prescription in FACEBOOK and post to all doctors.

Vasan Eye Care Anna Nagar East - wrong diagnosis