Videocon D2H - RECHARGE COUPON

ashok_ gupta on May 26, 2011
I got my videocon d2h recharged with Rs. 150/- but it is finished after 20 days against 30 days. now customer executive are saying now i have to recharge with Rs. 165 /-. which is not acceptable . executives always mislead when ever i call them to help me out. i am very disappointed with Video con after sales services .
Apart from this there is no Rs. 165/- recharge available in the market .which is more disappointing .
my Customer I D is 32782826.

Ashok Gupta

Comments

N Jan 30, 2011 by
Aagam Sharma Videocon D2H  - Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India

Respected Sir/Madam

I want to seek your attention towards the problem regarding my recharge coupon that Rechage coupon i had purchased from Sony Music House,Mandi (H.P.) for recharging of my Videocon d2h worth Rs 150,after scratching that recharge coupon i made a call to Videocond2h Customer care to recharge my account,afterthat they told me-THIS RECHARGE COUPON IS ALREADY USED.Thereafter the Vidiocond2h customer support officer said that you should have to go to that dealer from whre you purchased it.So i went to that shop then shopkeeper say I am not able to do anything in this matter and even he is not suppose to talk with me.

My videocon Customer id :- 5936634,and registered ph number is:-9418318893

Kindly help me in solving this problem.I’ll be very thankful to you
N Feb 16, 2011 by
assad Videocon D2H  - Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India

PLZ ON MAY VIDIO CON
N Feb 16, 2011 by
assad Videocon D2H  - Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India

hay how r u
N Feb 22, 2011 by
vasu goenka Videocon D2H  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I have bought d2h recharge coupon worth Rs 300 on 16th feb 2011 from satkar communication near pushpanjali complex nehru nagar rakesh marg ghaziabad.
Coupon pins no is 798320997878 and its serial no is TH00S10002001000 and when we called to customer care to recharge we come to know that the coupon was used on 22nd jan 2011 and its customer id no is 33385473 but this coupon was scratched by myself as when i want to the dealer again he refused to help me in any way and even said ''i cant help u please contact customer care''. Therefore i request u to investigate in your coupon distribution system why this kind of mistake has happened and please recharge the coupon purchased by me on my id and ensured that in future this kind of troubles never happen and in what way we recharge our d2h set top box.
Please in formate us my id no is 19511866 registered by the name Vasu Goenka. In this topic what investigation you have done please contact us or send a msg to our registered mo. no.

Your sincerely,
Vasu Goenka
N May 26, 2011 by
Videocond2h

Dear Mr. Ashok,

With reference to your concern listed on 26 May 2011. We would like to inform you that the same has been noted and our team is working on a resolution.

We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises and will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Videocon d2h Team
N Jun 1, 2011 by
Videocond2h

Dear Mr. Ashok,

With reference to your concern listed on 26 May 2011. We would like to inform you that the same has been resolved.

Should you have any pending queries or issues, Please feel free to contact our Customer Care.

• 1800-881-0111 (Toll Free)
• +919082099999 (Normal charges apply)

You can also email us at customercare@d2h.com.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com

Videocon d2h Team